More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 20:43:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  babies, babies everywhere...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: babies, babies everywhere...  (Read 13428 times)
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
babies, babies everywhere...
« on: 2005 November 02, 07:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I DL TwoJeffs's telescope hack, since I've never had an abduction in my game. I also DL Dylan's gorgeous alien skins. To test all this out, I put 3 knowledge guys in a house, have 'em stare into space. In less than a week, all three get abducted, one day after the next.

...You see where I'm going with this? Because it's a TS2 law that twins will be born whenever the timing is worst. So yeah, I have 3 toddlers and a baby right now, quite unintentionally.

[attachment deleted by admin]
SciBirg
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: babies, babies everywhere...
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 02, 07:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww.... you got to admit that they are adorable though.  Grin

INTJ
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 02, 07:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha! Serves you right!... Just kidding.  Wink

I sure hope you downloaded the improved PT (with the nice facial structure) I made, not just the skin... Otherwise, their cuteness probably won't last. I had triplets one time with TwoJeff's trips&quads hack... I nearly tore my hair out with three sim toddlers running around!

Are you keeping them, or was it merely a test?

Note: That wasn't meant to be spam for my mod, I just have a strong aversion to the Maxis P.T... *shudder* With the huge eyes and sunken cheeks, and no nose.. The horrah!

Also: I'd love to see them as toddlers if possible.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2005 November 02, 08:06:31 by GloamingMerle » Logged

skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 02, 11:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^Hey I don't blame your for hating Maxis's PT.  I just had the *ugliest* alien baby the other..which is growing into an even uglier child.  No nose...no lips..no cheekbones...ugliest one I've had in my game so far.

Those new skins are nice but for some reason I love my little green babies even more.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 02, 12:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll do just fine...
Poor Don Lothario has 9 toddlers he just adopted.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 02, 13:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did the Quads once with Jeff's mod. It was quite the harrowing experience! In my Legacy house I just had 3 toddlers at once. It's not so bad when there are several adults around and you can Smart Milk them.

I once also extracted the Curious brothers and aged them down to toddlers. I used Lazlo and Jenny Smith clones as their "parents". Since they were CAS, the parents didn't have enough points for Smart Milk. That was fun. Yes, all three learned all of their toddler skills anyway. Smiley
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 02, 14:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sure hope you downloaded the improved PT (with the nice facial structure) I made, not just the skin...

Oh yeah. Pointy ears and all. But the genetics are funny: the first baby has pointy ears, non-Vulcan eyebrows. The twins have regular ears and the Vulcan eyebrows. The fourth isn't old enough yet, but I'll let you know.

Are you keeping them, or was it merely a test?

I'm rather fond of the little ones. My first abduction babies. I'm keeping them.

Also: I'd love to see them as toddlers if possible.  Cheesy

I think I can arrange that, but you'll have to wait until the fourth toddlerizes. In the meantime, you can have a closeup of the oldest of them.

EDIT: Ha! I just noticed how well his shirt coordinates with his skin.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 02, 15:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's cute.  I really love the eyes.  Smiley
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 02, 16:55:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll do just fine...
What (or who) possessed him to do that???
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 02, 18:08:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just played Strangetown for the first time since installing NL, and Lazlo Curious has been pregnant forever because I haven't played his house since forever.  Well I decided to finally let him give birth since I got DTK's alien skins, and it turned out that he was having twins!  Vidcund's child Cosmo had to grow up a day early so that they could use his crib, poor thing.  I had used facial blending off when he was born and he looked awful as a toddler, but he looks better as a child, in spite of him and Pascal's child having no nose.  Spock has these huge eyes that were alien eyes, but Cosmo has normal sized eyes.  I'm going to try to get a pic of them when I play the game again.  I'm not sure what the babies will look like since I didn't have the replacement PT when Lazlo was abducted, but it was there when they were born.  Pascal and Nervous Subject are in love and want to marry, but there isn't really room at the Curious house, and there isn't room at the Beaker house for Spock to come with Pascal.  He really doesn't want to leave him behind, so we are still trying to figure out what to do with them.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 02, 18:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainbow, replacement PTs seem to take effect when children are born, even if they weren't there when the kid was concieved. I had a replacement when I started playing Strangetown (again) and Pascal's little boy has obviously inherited features from it. Cheesy

On another note: Your Pascal and Nervous are in love, too? *L* This is the second time I've played Strangetown, and the second time Nervous refused to show any interest in girls, even when I had him check them out. I leave him and Pascal alone for five seconds, though, and Nervous is kissing him up the arm...

KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 02, 18:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll do just fine...

Here's a link to that thread explaining why/how Brynne gave Don all those toddlers (complete with hilarious pictures) : http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=899.msg34641#msg34641

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 02, 19:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainbow, replacement PTs seem to take effect when children are born, even if they weren't there when the kid was concieved. I had a replacement when I started playing Strangetown (again) and Pascal's little boy has obviously inherited features from it. Cheesy
You're probably right, since the babies seem to have noses. Cheesy
On another note: Your Pascal and Nervous are in love, too? *L* This is the second time I've played Strangetown, and the second time Nervous refused to show any interest in girls, even when I had him check them out. I leave him and Pascal alone for five seconds, though, and Nervous is kissing him up the arm...
Well, they were best friends, and Nervous was desperate to fall in love and get married, so this seemed the natural next step...

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 02, 19:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll do just fine...

I possessed him to do that, lol
I can't believe you didn't know about that!
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 02, 19:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I missed that thread somehow, too. But from what I've seen on the boards, you have a particular gift, not for torturing Sims, but for annoying the daylights out of them.  Cheesy

And I can just imagine the gameplay: a very puzzled Don with a gaggle of toddlers who have imprinted on him and follow him like goslings.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 02, 19:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I missed that thread somehow, too. But from what I've seen on the boards, you have a particular gift, not for torturing Sims, but for annoying the daylights out of them.  Cheesy

And I can just imagine the gameplay: a very puzzled Don with a gaggle of toddlers who have imprinted on him and follow him like goslings.

Click the link KellyQ gave and you'll see you're right on target Wink

Here it is again:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=899.msg34641#msg34641
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 November 02, 19:47:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll do just fine...

I saw some pics but I didn't know how many or how he got them.  I'm going to go read that thread now.  I started to once, but something else came up.   Huh
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 02, 21:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vidcund's child Cosmo had to grow up a day early so that they could use his crib, poor thing.   

Too funny. I named Vidcund's alien baby Cosmo, too, back when I first got the game!

Pascal and Nervous Subject are in love and want to marry, but there isn't really room at the Curious house, and there isn't room at the Beaker house for Spock to come with Pascal.  He really doesn't want to leave him behind, so we are still trying to figure out what to do with them.

Ahem. I got Nervous together with Vidcund. The only female I've ever had any success in getting Nervous interested in is Circe Beaker after Loki had a rather unfortunate "accident". Nervous and Vidcund were so cute together, always all over each other. Smiley
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 02, 23:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*laughs*... Little Gilbert Grape, perhaps? Boy, I haven't watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" in forever!

Well, It's easy to see that he didn't get my PT's nose! Even still, he's really darn cute with that little pug nose of his. I can't wait to see the others!

Edit: Oh, I got the information I needed and convinced the Laverwinkle PT to pose for us all.  Wink

Adorable, isn't he? I'll upload this picture to my website when I can. I ended up having to send a message to Angelfire detailing the problems I've been having. *shakes head* So frustrating that it refuses to update any changes. But anyway... Enjoy him in all his elven/laverwinkle glory.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 02, 23:44:39 by GloamingMerle » Logged

Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 02, 23:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess the most toddlers I've had at one time was 13. The Capps are so ugly I couldn't bear to have them procreate, so I adopted one after another until i reached 13. There were potty chairs, toys and beds all over the lawn. It was quite the zoo, I'll tell ya. I wish I had taken pics.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 November 03, 18:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just played Strangetown for the first time since installing NL, and Lazlo Curious has been pregnant forever because I haven't played his house since forever.  Well I decided to finally let him give birth since I got DTK's alien skins, and it turned out that he was having twins!  Vidcund's child Cosmo had to grow up a day early so that they could use his crib, poor thing.  I had used facial blending off when he was born and he looked awful as a toddler, but he looks better as a child, in spite of him and Pascal's child having no nose.  Spock has these huge eyes that were alien eyes, but Cosmo has normal sized eyes.  I'm going to try to get a pic of them when I play the game again.  I'm not sure what the babies will look like since I didn't have the replacement PT when Lazlo was abducted, but it was there when they were born.  Pascal and Nervous Subject are in love and want to marry, but there isn't really room at the Curious house, and there isn't room at the Beaker house for Spock to come with Pascal.  He really doesn't want to leave him behind, so we are still trying to figure out what to do with them.

oh my god! my Nervous and Pascal are engaged too! sadly, i wanted Nervou's genes to be passed down so i made him have a baby with Bella. not attached to her though. and poor Pascal passed away single..

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
krynnwoman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2005 November 03, 18:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually got Nervous together with Pascal's alien daughter, Scully (green alien with the original Poll Tech). They have a boy-girl twin set (named them Xander and Willow) in the children stage right now which are the ugliest children ever! If I wasn't at work, I'd upload some pics. I am now afraid to let them have any more children. Especially since I have way too many Curious family members running around in Strangetown already.

As for Pascal, he is about 2 days away from passing away in my game. He never got married but did fall in love with what's her name, the brunette Singles girl (it starts with a T). Unfortunately, she fell in love with Pascal's other alien child, Zoidberg (who's a senior in Uni right now). They now have a set of green-skinned twins that actually look like they might be cute (in the toddler stage right now).

Even the night must fail/For light sleeps in the eyes
And dark becomes dark on dark/Until the darkness dies.

Soon the eye resolves/Complexities of night
Into stillness, where the heart/Falls into fabled light

-Hymn to the Dawn, Dragonlance Legends
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 November 03, 19:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i think it's Kristen Singles.. Erin's blonde, Chloe's red-hair, Lola's raven-haired.

ooh, Pascal's grand daughter looks horrible! i'll upload her pic

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
krynnwoman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2005 November 03, 19:04:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya - Kristen, that's it. I have no idea why I was thinking it started with a T  Huh.

And I swear that your Pascal's granddaughter looks just as bad as mine!

Even the night must fail/For light sleeps in the eyes
And dark becomes dark on dark/Until the darkness dies.

Soon the eye resolves/Complexities of night
Into stillness, where the heart/Falls into fabled light

-Hymn to the Dawn, Dragonlance Legends
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 November 03, 19:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i think it's Kristen Singles.. Erin's blonde, Chloe's red-hair, Lola's raven-haired.

ooh, Pascal's grand daughter looks horrible! i'll upload her pic

That poor child has a face not even a mother would love.  Lips sealed Upon seeing that I think it would be best that my Ulysses Curious (Pascal's alien son) adopt and not add his frightening genes to the Strangetown gene pool.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: