More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 26, 11:30:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The "Shock" of it all!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The "Shock" of it all!  (Read 4018 times)
nothingbutsims
The "Shock" of it all!
« on: 2005 September 27, 14:03:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen this before and thought it was quite funny.  My mother sim and her girlfriend were conversing and suddenly the mother started talking about some other man, obviously someone she found attractive because hearts were flying out.  The entire time, the youngest daughter was in the room and when she saw her mother's expression over this other man, she suddenly started pointing at her mother and got this absolutely evil grin on her face.  When I click on the daughter, it said "Shock".  I didn't think shock quite described the look on the daughter's face, it was more like, "I've got a dirty little secret about you and I'm telling daddy!"
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Re: The "Shock" of it all!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 27, 15:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my goodness - how are we ever going to control our sims relationships?  I mean presumably you didn't *tell* your sim to start talking about her secret loves in front of the small daughter.  Are we to only have friends over for a chat after the children are in bed?  So that's why Maxis changed the code to send kids home at 6pm!

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
MaxisManiac
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 27, 15:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is something I've always wanted to see in my game. All my Sims are retarded and don't know what's going on. If little Bobby catches Mommy and Bubba having an affair, he just starts playing an extremely long animation, and thinks nothing of it. Older Sims, when they witness an affair, they don't even gossip about it. I imagine what's rolling through their minds...

"Hmmmm...steamy affair or burnt pancakes...?"

Now it seems EVERYBODY knows what happened in the Baker Family's kitchen that morning, but NOBODY knows what happened in the Mannhor Family's hottub that evening.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 27, 15:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I find annoying is one of my family sims took his wife downtown on a date, and he met one of my other sims who he apparently has good chemistry with.  Everytime he was around her, he would get weak in the knees and fan himself with hearts swirling around his thought bubble of her.  He never did anything with her though.  He has great chemistry with his wife also and will swoon over her too.  Later that night after they went home and went to bed (he was so exhausted he passed out on the bathroom foor before making it into bed), I saw him having dreams about this other sim with the hearts swirling around while he was snuggled up with his wife.   Huh
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 27, 18:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen this before and thought it was quite funny.  My mother sim and her girlfriend were conversing and suddenly the mother started talking about some other man, obviously someone she found attractive because hearts were flying out.  The entire time, the youngest daughter was in the room and when she saw her mother's expression over this other man, she suddenly started pointing at her mother and got this absolutely evil grin on her face.  When I click on the daughter, it said "Shock".  I didn't think shock quite described the look on the daughter's face, it was more like, "I've got a dirty little secret about you and I'm telling daddy!"

I haven't seen that yet, but I hope to! New twists and turns around every corner in NL! It's funny that the spouses don't seem to notice, though. I have a married couple with good chemistry, but the wife also has good chemistry with her husband's brother, who lives with them. They swoon over each other all the time, but the husband doesn't seem to notice. I wonder if the kids did?
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 27, 18:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have seen sim children dream with swirly hearts about people they dont even know, I think one of them was a driver also considering the stock beige outfit in the bubble. interesting.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 27, 19:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are afraid of them spreading the event around just start a huge fire, make them pass out, and make them wet themselves.

They will have other strong new memories to think about.

Or kill them.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
nothingbutsims
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 27, 20:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are afraid of them spreading the event around just start a huge fire, make them pass out, and make them wet themselves.

They will have other strong new memories to think about.

Or kill them.

I thought I'd wait until she was a teenager so she could gossip with her dad Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: