More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:23:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Heaves resigned sigh.....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Heaves resigned sigh.....  (Read 3032 times)
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Heaves resigned sigh.....
« on: 2006 July 29, 20:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This mac is the very instrument of Beelzebub himself I swear on oath that it is. The Lord of the Flies himself is playing silly buggers with it.
Following the theme of work-clothing confusion. which the mac developed a few weeks ago the few-fries-short-of-a happy-meal excuse for a computer has now decided that ALL carpools should be rust-encrusted wrecks without regard to the actual career track.
So the military vehicle does not show for my low-level Military career Sim. DUH I should note that this happened when I finally noticed that there were residential lots in Downtown, a factor that I can only put down to deliberate and excessive stupidity on my part with added malicious intent to cause a glitch.
Or is this usual for the NL lots?

Nihale
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Heaves resigned sigh.....
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 29, 20:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What level is the Sim in their career, exactly? My memory's a bit hazy, but I don't seem to think the Military Jeep shows up whilst the Officer levels.

"We could remove the bugs, but we're not going to. Let's leave them in and call them features."
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 29, 20:30:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EH? my memory gives Jeeps from level  one. At any rate she is now a Flight Officer

sudaki
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 31, 18:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally noticed that there were residential lots in Downtown, a factor that I can only put down to deliberate and excessive stupidity on my part with added malicious intent to cause a glitch.
Or is this usual for the NL lots?

I'm not sure what you mean, but there's nothing unusual about residential lots in a Downtown. A Downtown neighborhood is basically no different from a base neighborhood.

Also, as Aspyr has pointed out to me when I e-mailed them, most if not all gameplay glitches are the fault of the original code and have nothing to do with them or the Mac.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: