More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:54:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Gender-reversed Pleasantview
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Gender-reversed Pleasantview  (Read 42464 times)
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: Gender-reversed Pleasantview
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 31, 00:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have a picture I can show, but Benjamin Long (I renamed him Barbie) is actually a surprisingly attractive woman. She is married to Cash (Cassandra) Goth in my game and the two of them can't keep their hands off one another! Who knew?  Cheesy

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 31, 01:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, how did I miss this thread? These pics are so funny! I love this idea!

I did some changing with my hood a while back, turning some throwaway sims (who were also carbon copies of a few of my beloved Bayfields) into gender-reversed sims, and I thought it was hilarious seeing these beautiful girls peeing in the bushes.  Cheesy

These are awesome. Will keep watching this thread!
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 31, 01:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Im supposed to know how to do this but it is not working in my game the game doesnt recognize it at all.  I have it unzipped and everything in neighborhoods and have looked to see what was wrong but I cant figure it out.  Am I supposed to delete something or what?

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 31, 01:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kewian, it's very weird  Undecided. It's supposed to work as is, you shouldn't do anything else than put N020 folder in Neighborhood folder  and fire up the game: in neighborhood chooser you should see a "Pleasantview" hood with the usual collage picture. It should be also the last hood in the row, being numbered 20.
Unless you have more than 20 hoods already (THIS should be weird Cheesy) I can't figure out what kind of conflict or else it may have.

Have you tried keeping N020 folder only in Neigborhood folder? Just to see if neighborhood browser recognize it in this case or it's completely empty.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 31, 04:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, he looks like I visualized Cornelia!  Guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Who's Cornelia?

I don't have a picture I can show, but Benjamin Long (I renamed him Barbie) is actually a surprisingly attractive woman.

Yep, I noticed that too, though I didn't take any pictures of the townies.  I was surprised that Ben turned out so pretty, but then I 've always heard people say he makes pretty daughters. 

Now I'm going to look for Sandy Bruty to see how hideous she is as a man!

Dream

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 December 31, 04:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a man, she's beyond hideous! *shudder*

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 December 31, 06:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a man, she's beyond hideous! *shudder*
*nods*

Worst of the worst is Carmen Patch the exterminator, to me. I couldn't believe she would be even worse as a guy  Lips sealed

Found a pict with Ben Long (to the left):
« Last Edit: 2006 December 31, 06:35:09 by Marhis » Logged

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 December 31, 07:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, he looks like I visualized Cornelia!  Guess that apple didn't fall far from the tree.
Who's Cornelia?

Did you play Sims1? Have you looked at the Sims2 family tree? Do one of those now, silly Dream.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
dream_operator
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 December 31, 20:27:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ElfPuddle, I looked and that is who I thought she was.  But no I never played the first Sims nor do I ever play the Goths.  I almost didn't get obsessed with the Sims2.  My daughter got it as a gift for her birthday last year and I fiddled around with it a couple of times, but it didn't really catch my interest at first.  Then one day last winter I made a sim and played around with him and that was all she wrote! I got quite addicted to the game, but I don't know why it happened at that point instead of when I first played it.

Dream

There is no meaning in our world for us who live there. No meaning at all. -Ulquiorra
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 December 31, 20:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're forgiven.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 01, 01:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got it in right.  Its totally weird. Oh if you havent already use the lot debugger and you can get their portraits changed correctly.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 04, 02:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's quite a few Sims 1 for Sims 2 Neighbourhoods around now. There's one scattered all through MTS2 (I mean it's in pieces and you have to find them all) with a very fine terrain. And there's another (designed to be downloaded in pieces like the MTS2 one, but all in one place) based on a map by Elfstone designs by me (webpage in sig if anyone is interested).

I love this Neighbourhood. So few people are looking at alternatives like this rather than another sofa colour.

PS aussieone - where did you get female Dirk Dreamers hair?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 04, 04:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS aussieone - where did you get female Dirk Dreamers hair?

Madame Mim, I think you may be looking at the pics Dream Operator posted. I haven't posted any yet.  Smiley

Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 04, 04:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The female Dirk Dreamer's hair is from XM sims.  Unfortunately, I can't remember which number it is!

It's not animated, not binned (easy to do, though), but looks ok-ish in game... Seems to be high-poly, though.  I'd get some lag with it so eventually took it out.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 04, 10:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aussieone - sorry. I was trying to check who the post was by from the topic summary (being too lazy to go back and check) and obviously can't read properly.  Roll Eyes BTW, I'm assuming you're in Oz as well as named for it - how did you like the heat today? It was bad in Adelaide, hope it was better where ever you are.

Ness - thankyou. I shall go and check it out.

Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 04, 10:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also an Aussie...  Sydney was actually really nice!  Even out here in the stinking hot west, it didn't get above 27.   Tongue  I suspect the heat is headed for us soon, though.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 04, 12:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've only ever been to Sydney the once. Back when I was a teenager living in Darwin we came down to see some distant reletives of my step-father. Sydney was having what the locals were calling a heat wave. They were all running around on the beach and swimming and I wouldn't even take off my cardigan. To me it was cold.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 04, 12:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in the Bay of Plenty in NZ, half way up the North Island, just over the ditch, we're only hitting early to mid-twenties at this point, so not too hot yet. Smiley

One of my mates came over from Oz last summer, he kept his sweatshirt on the whole time.

ETA: Are you three experiencing a very slow and glitchy MATY tonight? Is it just New Zealand or is it the goombas in Malaysia?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 04, 20:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MATY was stupidly slow last night...  which was why I went to bed.

To me, heatwaves in Sydney are when it is consistently high 30s to 40s.  The highest temperature I've ever experienced here was 48C - pure hell!  But where I live it's generally 5-10C hotter than what it is in the city - that area of Sydney that's close to the beaches, we're about as far west as you can get and still actually loosely be described as living in Sydney.  But this Summer, like witch's is turning out to be incredibly mild...  I'm sure February will bring out the stinking heat, just in time for me to be back at work - ugh!
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 04, 20:11:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should be used to it by now, but I got really confused when I ctlr-tabbed over to this page titled "Gender-reversed Pleasantview" to find the weather in Australia being discussed. I usually only get that when my mother calls me.
BTW it's hot (mid 30s) in Melbourne this week. (She called yesterday.)

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 04, 21:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stick around...  you'll see much more amusing derailings!
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 04, 22:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since the weather in Australia is being discussed, I am going to ask a really stupid question, that I have been wondering about lately.  Are your days longer this time of year and shorter come June?  Or are the length of the days the same as the northern hemisphere.

And yes, I do know that I contemplate really odd things at times.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 January 04, 23:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Longer now and shorter in June. The same thing that causes seasons (axial tilt) is what causes the day length difference. For a comparrison, just find a place you know that's the same distance above the equator as we are below it. The seasons should be roughly reversed.

Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 January 05, 00:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Madame Mim.  Its been a long time since my last astronomy class.  I wasn't making the connection in my mind to axial tilt.
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 January 05, 01:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been around longer than my post count suggests but having seen quite a bit of what can happen when the unwary post I stuck to lurking. My time as a pirate has made me less timid (ARRR!) and there have been a couple of train wrecks (far beyond mere derailment) over there which I gave up on.
Back to the weather...

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: