More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:41:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Is it just me,or are the store objects crashing my game!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is it just me,or are the store objects crashing my game!!  (Read 2477 times)
LOolyharb
Blathering Buffoon

Psycho sookie.

View Profile
Is it just me,or are the store objects crashing my game!!
« on: 2008 July 19, 06:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since I downloaded the sims store stuff,my game has been crashing like crazy! I can't initialize Servos anymore because that will crash the game!And other stupid little things make the game crash too.This has never happened before I downloaded the sims store items.Problem is,I put the files in so many different places to try and make them work at the time and now I've forgotten where I've put them!  Grin Can someone tell me where I can find a tool to clean up some things from my game?
Liveangel
Querulous Quidnunc

Meh.

View Profile WWW
Re: Is it just me,or are the store objects crashing my game!!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 19, 07:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims2Pack Clean Installer

"Jesus is not Santa Claus for adults! Jesus is for everyone!"Edward Current
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 19, 11:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless you poked around in several Downloads folder subfolders, you can try arranging your subfolders by date modified, and then pry the offending items out. If the Sims Store has a naming convention, you can also try looking for files with similar names using Search. If you downloaded RARs or ZIPs, and didn't trash them, you can check your Recycle Bin for the discarded compressed files, drag them out, unzip them again into a Desktop folder, copy the file names one at a time, and then search for the file names in your Downloads folder that way (make sure to select "check subfolders and files" when you do).

This advice is given with the assumption you are using a PC.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 20, 05:05:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which expansion packs do you have?  You need to have Pets or any of the expansions or stuff packs that came after it in order to use most of the store objects.  In my OFB game, I can only use the objects in the "surfaces", "decorative" and "lighting" categories, although of course the hair and clothes are fine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: