More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 20:11:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Okay, which hack is this?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Okay, which hack is this?  (Read 5425 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Okay, which hack is this?
« on: 2008 August 11, 06:09:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty happy about it, but I want to know which hack takes §200 every school morning when my simkids are in private school. Is it No 20k handouts? Also, what happens if there isn't §200 in the kitty? Do they not go to school? I checked my hacks and I have none that relates to school fees.

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: Okay, which hack is this?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 11, 06:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could it be Pescado's privateschoolbillfix? I can't find a description for it but it sounds like it could be relevant.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 11, 06:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, it could be! I don't remember putting it in there, it must have been in the DC and snuck in. I didn't even notice it while looking though my hacks Cheesy Cheers Aussieone. I'd still like to know what'd happen if they didn't have the §200 in the morning though. Pescado?

V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 11, 06:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your kids get kicked out of private school for being paupers.

I believe I remember one of the lines from the RTFM, "...because private school is not free!" but I can't find it now.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 11, 13:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, shiny.  Is there a corresponding aspiration hit - kids upset with parents 'cos they just got kicked out of school and all their friends are pointing and laughing?

Tribulatio proxima est
imyourboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 11, 14:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is in Moniques Computer and now in the one that is posted in Peasantry.  You go in the computer and turn private school fees on and then everyday it charges for it.  I've been using this forever.
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 11, 14:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was the private school bill bit of Moniques computer.

Yes it is, I delete the files relating to the private school fees as it annoys me so much.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 11, 15:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your kids get kicked out of private school for being paupers.

I believe I remember one of the lines from the RTFM, "...because private school is not free!" but I can't find it now.

Cheers V Wink

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 11, 15:25:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is in Moniques Computer and now in the one that is posted in Peasantry.  You go in the computer and turn private school fees on and then everyday it charges for it.  I've been using this forever.
I like that it makes them pay different amounts due to their grades. It's really the only reason for a kid to keep their grades above a D-. The good student scholarship doesn't affect anything if they live in the dorms.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 August 11, 20:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one I use does not have different charges for different grades. It costs $200 per kid per day to go to private school.

I don't remember if they get a memory for getting kicked out of private school or not. It has happened to a few of my sim kids when I wasn't paying close enough attention to finances after a major home improvement spree. I would like to see a sad memory and some P&L from their friends about it. That would be funny.

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 August 11, 21:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No memory. The Bleu kids (specifically, Gail and Nettie) were constantly getting kicked out of private school for the day due to their family funds running so low all the time.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: