More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 01:57:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Mansion and Garden stuff pack uninstalled Freetime?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mansion and Garden stuff pack uninstalled Freetime?  (Read 3078 times)
Daisy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Mansion and Garden stuff pack uninstalled Freetime?
« on: 2008 November 22, 15:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just loaded up the newly installed Mansion and Garden stuff pack and got a message along the lines of 'You have uninstalled Freetime and any hobby lots will be removed', and a choice to continue or quit. I've quit and am wondering if the fix is as simple as reinstalling Freetime, or if everything is now FUBAR'd?

The game, including Freetime, worked fine at last load this morning before I installed M & G. Has this happened for anyone else? I'm wondering if it's because I left the cracked exe for Apartment Life in.

ETA: Freetime installed over the top, nothing asploded, no hobby enthusiasm appears to have been lost and I'm currently delighted with the quarter tile placement cheat and sunflowers.
« Last Edit: 2008 November 22, 19:03:39 by Daisy » Logged
Fat D
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Mansion and Garden stuff pack uninstalled Freetime?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 November 22, 20:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just loaded up the newly installed Mansion and Garden stuff pack and got a message along the lines of 'You have uninstalled Freetime and any hobby lots will be removed', and a choice to continue or quit. I've quit and am wondering if the fix is as simple as reinstalling Freetime, or if everything is now FUBAR'd?

The game, including Freetime, worked fine at last load this morning before I installed M & G. Has this happened for anyone else? I'm wondering if it's because I left the cracked exe for Apartment Life in.

ETA: Freetime installed over the top, nothing asploded, no hobby enthusiasm appears to have been lost and I'm currently delighted with the quarter tile placement cheat and sunflowers.
a registry tweak should fix such issues

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 November 23, 09:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Random stuff gets uninstalled every once in a while. It's happened to me a few times. Reinstalling whatever got uninstalled tends to fix things.

Fail.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 November 25, 19:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ceiling fans are not in an obvious place; they're under decorations/misc, near the middle and end of the catalog.  The solar panels and wind turbine are there at the end of decorations/misc too.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: