More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 13:39:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Vampires: Whats the different between Staying outdoor and indoor at day time?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Vampires: Whats the different between Staying outdoor and indoor at day time?  (Read 2783 times)
LordHellscream
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Vampires: Whats the different between Staying outdoor and indoor at day time?
« on: 2005 September 25, 21:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems like motives decay insanely fast during daytime, doesnt matter  i stay indoor or outdoor
my vampire is living in a house with NO windows, the roof is covered by floor tiles
anyone know if there is a way to stop decay when stay indoor ?
i know carrigon made a daytime vampire hack but its a bit too much, i would really like the decay to be stopped when vampire stay indoor in house without windows (which makes sense , how r u gonna get burned when there is no sunlight)

Myth
Pinheaded Pissant

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

View Profile
Re: Vampires: Whats the different between Staying outdoor and indoor at day time?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 25, 22:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know the only way to stop the decay is send them to their coffins. 

Rohina: Motion to Expel Myth from the Senate. Just testing an hypothesis. Nothing to do with the fact that she smells like ass.
Flowerchile: Have you be'd norty again Mythie?
Mythchick: No, I just followed Rohina around a little and now smell like ass.
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
Re: Vampires: Whats the different between Staying outdoor and indoor at day time?
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 25, 23:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems like motives decay insanely fast during daytime, doesnt matter  i stay indoor or outdoor
my vampire is living in a house with NO windows, the roof is covered by floor tiles
anyone know if there is a way to stop decay when stay indoor ?
i know carrigon made a daytime vampire hack but its a bit too much, i would really like the decay to be stopped when vampire stay indoor in house without windows (which makes sense , how r u gonna get burned when there is no sunlight)

During the day, regardless of location, a SimVampire's needs decay at a slightly accellerated rate.  Adding windows to the mix ups the rate.  Going outside sends the rate skyward.  For point of reference, the standard decay would be a constant "one green arrow" of decay.  Window assisted decay is "two green arrows" of decay (if they're standing in the light patch from it you may even notice some smoke).  Going outside is like toasting a marshmellow after bathing in kerosene.  Otherwise known as "three green arrows" of decay.  All of it stops, obviously, when in a coffin.

Unless you create a retarded pathing system on a huge lot, any SimVampire should be able to get from their bed to a carpool at high noon without going up like the never-ending-bonfire.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: