More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 16:12:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Features from other EPs carried over into Free-Time
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Features from other EPs carried over into Free-Time  (Read 12811 times)
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Features from other EPs carried over into Free-Time
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 25, 20:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Room dividers can be very handy, among other things because they block sound, which is handy if you have one toddler sleeping while another plays with the xylophone.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 25, 21:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, but before we had them I got into the habit of giving each sprog its own room, furnishing at first with baby stuff and then turning that into their bedroom as a child. They thus are isolated enough to not wake anyone else with their screaming or xylaphoning. Since I was used to not having them I've not used them all that much >.>

INFP or something
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 26, 00:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The room dividers are great for poor sims in small houses, so the crib can be in the living room and the tv won't keep the sprog up.  They also work great for isolating pet beds the same way.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 26, 16:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The room dividers are great for poor sims in small houses, so the crib can be in the living room and the tv won't keep the sprog up.  They also work great for isolating pet beds the same way.

I don't suppose there are any hacks that prevent radios/TVs from waking pets up, are there? Realistically they shouldn't even care if there's noise, and most animals I've known love to sleep on/by the couch with you while you're watching TV, but then again, it is the Sims...
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 26, 17:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't come across any, though that would be a handy hack. My dog sleeps through anything, including the TV, radio, and thunderstorms.  But crinkle a package that sounds like food, and even if he's sleeping 2 floors away, he comes running. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 March 26, 17:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't come across any, though that would be a handy hack. My dog sleeps through anything, including the TV, radio, and thunderstorms.  But crinkle a package that sounds like food, and even if he's sleeping 2 floors away, he comes running. Smiley

Lol.  Ollie the Cat can hear a tin opener lock onto a tin of salmon from a distance of two blocks.  His time from tin opener lock-on to arrival is generally under the time it takes to finish opening the tin.  I swear, kittehs have some mysterious "get me to the fish" teleport ability.
Lock tin opener onto tin...ZOT!...and suddenly there is a purring insistent force pressed against an ankle.

Tribulatio proxima est
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 March 27, 17:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Been there, fed that! LOL

Even if the driveways weren't carried over, you can download them now anyway, so it doesn't really matter. But they had to have included them for the repair auto feature. I just wish that they had unlocked controlling pets in FT, so I didn't have to keep typing in "ControlPets on".  Angry I always thought it was stupid that you couldn't control your sims' pets.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 March 27, 17:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can add "boolprop ControlPets on" to your userStartup.cheat file so you don't have to type it in every time you load the game.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: