More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 10:51:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Why do customers complain?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Why do customers complain?  (Read 3774 times)
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
Why do customers complain?
« on: 2006 March 06, 04:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to know why customers complain. Can anyone with a guide help out?

I mean, I had several staff hanging around doing restock, cashier blah blah. And never interact with the customers. But the customers can come up to sim boss and complain about staff with the staff face in the bubble and a bid red X over it Sad
I mean, what's up? the poor fellow never did anything to you and you complain? Why don't you complain about the leaking sink instead?

One more thing: They refuse to pay if they are complaining about the cashier! GRRR.

And is there anything I can do to make these customers feel better in the spirit of (*cough*) customer service rather than bashing them and telling them to F*** off  Angry

Some one with a guide, pls help!

Go Away
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Why do customers complain?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 06, 04:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm 'guideless' but I'll try.

I assumed that the employees face with the X through it just generally meant they they were pissed that nobody helped them. But, of course, they get pissed if you do help them. I just let them go and accept them as is. If you have the right reward level, you can assess the customers mood. Quite often, this type of customer is in a bad mood in which I case, I just delete them with "moveobjects on".

I have tried talking to them, cheering them up some but it doesn't always work. I have offered to buy them coffee but just get slapped in the face so then I delete them. Screw em' is my approach.

Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 06, 04:48:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They complain when they have low loyalty and a bad mood.  Basically they'll complain even if they didn't encounter anything wrong.  Get a few stars with that customer and they'll shut up.

Here's what the prima guide says about it:
Customers with low customer loyalty may complain about meses, employees etc. This interaction can only be done by autonomous customers. Whether it's accepted or rejected contrls how much customer loyalty is lose as a result. (-25 if accepted, -100 if rejected). Accepted if sim b's sales talent badge is silver or higher.
« Last Edit: 2006 March 06, 05:03:38 by Persephone » Logged
Lackey
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 06, 16:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just settle it with a little suicide. One customer came and I went through all six employees and he had 5 negative marks so I killed him. Thought he might be a nicer person in death. Just have to wait and see.

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine to your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 06, 17:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just settle it with a little suicide. One customer came and I went through all six employees and he had 5 negative marks so I killed him. Thought he might be a nicer person in death. Just have to wait and see.

Hmmm that gives me an idea.  I think I'lll show the bad customers of my flower shop a very special plant, that has a room all to herself Smiley

sales person > Come this way sir, I have something very special to show you ...
customer >why are you locking the door behind us?
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 06, 20:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I got my Diva (Twain's beloved) to open-up a little home business and instantly the reporter guy arrived (didn't even give the business chance to get started).  I wouldn't have known who he was if I hadn't seen him mentioned somewhere.  He was writing things down all the time and obviously wasn't pleased, not to mention the customer who kept trying to complain to my Diva (who ignored him totally because she was too busy primping).  Turned out I'd forgotten to put a cash till in.  I did remember in the end, but too late - negative review and all the customers buggered off.  I did the same - without saving. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 06, 20:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Screw em' is my approach.

Maybe it's time to move the cowplant near the entrance to my home biz.  Bitchy customer?  You're history.  Gulp.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: