More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 18:29:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Quick BV Question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Quick BV Question  (Read 12356 times)
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
Re: Quick BV Question
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 17, 23:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I quite like the running from bees.  That makes me laugh.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 18, 07:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of BV comm lot marriage. Has anyone else tried it? I tried it using maxis wedding arch and the celebration arches. On comm lots there were no menu's available on the arch but the person to person proposal option was there. 

Anyone found a work around. This was when running the game vanilla so no mod confliction.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 18, 08:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not tried it, but I think your sim must plan the honeymoon before getting married, then get married in the home neighbourhood and then immediately after the wedding party they will go to the vacation neighborhood.

More F than you
pixiejuice
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 18, 16:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of BV comm lot marriage. Has anyone else tried it? I tried it using maxis wedding arch and the celebration arches. On comm lots there were no menu's available on the arch but the person to person proposal option was there. 

Anyone found a work around. This was when running the game vanilla so no mod confliction.

I just had a couple get married at a beach wedding resort I'm working on in Twikkii Island.  I'm using the Community Weddings hack (by Squinge?), which has obviously not been updated, but seems to be working.  However, I could not place the Celebrations Stuff arches since BV, but I could use the ones that were already placed in my old base neighborhood wedding hall. 

Another small complaint is that I wanted him to wear his white shirt and pants for the wedding, but clicking on the arch made them change into their formalwear.  So to stay casual (for the beach theme!) I had to just propose marriage under the arch.  The arch did work though.  People came to sit down in the chairs and everything.

Pics to share Wink

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/darceemichelle/?action=view&current=snapshot_9268a092_d3f6b9f8.jpg
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/darceemichelle/?action=view&current=snapshot_9268a092_f3f6ba0e.jpg
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/darceemichelle/?action=view&current=snapshot_9268a092_f3f6c767.jpg

yet another sims 2 blog: http://lakesideheights.blogspot.com/
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 September 18, 16:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I quite like the running from bees.  That makes me laugh.
Especially when it's Uglybutt being chased by bees! MOAR BEES!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: