KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (270/282) > >>

witch:
The links are all in this thread. Thanks for volunteering to collate them.

Tia:
Quote from: jezzer on 2014 August 08, 01:22:51

It's just recolors of existing Store items.

Seriously? Ok then I won't download that I have all the items its recoloring more then likely.

witch:
Quote from: Tia on 2014 August 08, 03:10:12

Quote from: jezzer on 2014 August 08, 01:22:51

It's just recolors of existing Store items.

Seriously? Ok then I won't download that I have all the items its recoloring more then likely.

Not "more than likely", it is so, you have just been told.

We do not care if you download something or not, please don't waste peoples' time.  Post any more crap and I will start moving your posts to Retardo Land permanently.

Cervantes:
I guess I was half asleep when I asked this stupid question:
Quote from: Cervantes on 2014 August 08, 01:30:51

Any links to those separate fixes?

So let me try to rectify by rephrasing my question:

Quote from: MoonNight on 2014 August 07, 20:34:12

I had problems with store fix 11 too, so I don't use it anymore. My game got stuck "processing"  once when I was saving game and other time when I was editing in edit the town mode. And one of the premium item didn't work right. I use separate fixes now and it works ok.

In my case, the stalling only occurs when I absent mindedly forget to remove "Kammy's Store Fix 11" file when I edit a lot on "Edit Town" mode. But in "Live" mode I can edit my SIM's house and save my game fine & it hasn't stalled on me yet.

I'm no modder like you folk are and quite frankly I only happened to have found my way here because the fixes I could find on games4theworld aren't quite up to date, they don't even have fixes for the "World of Wonders" set yet.

So okay instead of asking for links, I guess I should ask which Premium item that Store fix 11 is supposed to fix, isn't working? This way I can just back track to where the fixes for that item are and download everything else up to or before that item.

Incidentally it is a bit weird how "Store fix 11" causes stalling on "Edit Town" mode and not on "Live" mode.

RFE: Addendum:

Okay, never mind. I finally experienced the game stalling on "Live" mode. So yeah, time to get those other fixes it seems :(

MoonNight:
Get KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes plus separate fixes for everything else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page