The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here

<< < (666/667) > >>

Levini:
Quote from: Sita on 2017 December 06, 13:02:08

Does anyone have Levini's fix for the Century Manor please? The old Dropbox links are dead.

Here

Sita:
Baa!  ;D

Cervantes:
I know the thread is essentially done with since there are no longer any new store content for TS3. And that every broken thing with Decrapified store stuff has been fixed. "So why the heck am I posting here then?", you might snarkily respond... to which I would be eternally grateful.

Anyhoo, I just dropped back in because I seem to be experiencing a weird issue with the Lady Ravendancer Gothic Spellbook.

"There is a fix for that dumbass!", you might again reply. And my response is, "Yes I know about that but my issue is something entirely different".

I do know that the fix makes it so SIMs will be able to use the thing and not reset, and yes that works as intended. However, the issue I'm having now is that the thing doesn't produce those "moons and ghosts" effects the thing is supposed to be making when your SIM is using it. My SIM can use the thing, however said effect doesn't show. Also those flashy effects your SIM generates when you cast the spells your SIM learns from the thing also doesn't show. The SIM will perform the associated animations but won't have the visual effects except for the visual effect for the Summon spell, which I think the item calls from resources already in the game.

So yeah TL;DR version...

The fix for the interactions for the item DOES work as intended however the flashy effects aren't.

This video shows these effects I'm talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDvzyui7_M4&t=59s

witch:
I'll check if I still have the Gothique library and test whether the effects work for me.

Cervantes:
Quote from: witch on 2018 March 04, 04:50:08

I'll check if I still have the Gothique library and test whether the effects work for me.

And here I was expecting a snarky remark from jezzer or any of the other members of the welcoming committee. Thanks though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page