More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 11:18:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Flamingo vs painting glitch?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Flamingo vs painting glitch?  (Read 2075 times)
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
Flamingo vs painting glitch?
« on: 2006 January 06, 20:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've heard people say the flamingo is the best way to raise fun, but I've always found the painting/sculpture glitch to be a little more effective. If anyone hasn't did this by accident then you won't know what the hell I'm talking about (Though I can't see people not having spotted it yet).

Click on a painting or whatever to have the sim view it, and cancel the query as soon as they start their little ramble about this picture they see constantly yet always amuses them. Instead of stopping, they will immediately do their laugh, sigh, and gain the fun. Putting up five queries and immediately canceling the moment each one goes into play will max the fun meter out, all in about fifteen sim minutes.

I'm just saying, because I haven't heard anyone talk about this yet, and it's fantastic.

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Flamingo vs painting glitch?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 07, 01:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never done that either, so I didn't know about this glitch.  I found that the flamingo raises fun pretty fast, though.

Anyway, thanks for the tip, but ever since discovering how much I love running the game in macrotastics, which supports kicking stuff as the Sport of Kings, I'm probably going to stick with that.  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: