Trepie's Awesomesauce Starter

(1/3) > >>

Dark Trepie:
I needed a house for a family of four on the cheap.  ($20k or under)  And at the same time wanted it to conform to the now widely popular Awesomespec.  From this was born...

Trepie's Awesomesauce Starter

Trepie's Awesomesauce Starter features the anti-ZOMGPETZ!!!11one fence.  Designed to keep out furry critters and keep your yard free of pot holes.

Lockable kitchen prevents raids by house guests.  The downstairs bathroom allows guests to relieve and cleanse themselves should the need arise.

Access to second floor by guests is restricted by lockable door.

Second floor is the sleeping deck.  Enough bed space for parents and their snot nosed brats.  Also has two more bathrooms for a total of three bathrooms.  Emma would be proud.  :D

The back yard.  Perhaps you could build a green house of a pond here.  The possibilities are limitless!

You get all of this on a 2x2 lot for the low price of $19,570!!!  Thanks in no small part to Pescado's Magic Wand hack.  Don't think of it as cheating, think of it as a trip to the thrift store.  Used, but good as new!

Download your Trepie Awesomesauce Starter HERE today!

ETA:  I have all EP's and SP's installed.  Dark Trepie Inc. is not responsible for missing merchandise because you are too lazy to ARRR!!!

Emma:
Gorgeous! How much did the house cost before waving the magic wand?

Dark Trepie:
It was close to $25k, IIRC.

Cimaronna:
Quote from: Dark Trepie on 2008 June 22, 15:29:47

Download your Trepie Awesomesauce Starter HERE today!

I did.  ;) I don't have nearly enough of these and this one is great!

Emma:
Quote from: Dark Trepie on 2008 June 22, 16:46:06

It was close to $25k, IIRC.

That's pretty good for a furnished 2 story house, nice one! I'll grab it tomorrow. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page