More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 20:49:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Marriage, Post-Mortem for PRE-mod sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Marriage, Post-Mortem for PRE-mod sims  (Read 2495 times)
Bone Chewer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Marriage, Post-Mortem for PRE-mod sims
« on: 2006 April 24, 05:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually posted this at MTS2 a week ago but I decided this place is more awesome:

----------------------

Okay I admit this isn't a mod request but a program request, but I don't know where else to ask.

I'm sure SimPE can do this, but unfortunately that doesn't run on WinXP64. Would someone be willing to write a patch that would search through all deceased sims and reassociate the latest marriage in their memory, if their spouse is not currently married to someone else?

To avoid problems, if both members are deceased, run check both for their latest marriage memory and see if they agree, if not then associate only the one with a more recent memory to his/her proper spouse.

Since it only check memory for each dead sim and modify marriage bonding, I don't imagine this would be too difficult? I'm sure there's other players who would be deeply grateful for this as well.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Marriage, Post-Mortem for PRE-mod sims
« Reply #1 on: 2006 April 24, 09:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not particularly feasible or even simple. I will keep that in mind when avoiding 64-machines, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bone Chewer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Marriage, Post-Mortem for PRE-mod sims
« Reply #2 on: 2006 April 24, 21:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see. Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: