More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 23:55:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hi!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3211 times)
lovemysims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Hi!
« on: 2005 November 10, 19:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I am new! (membership wise, lurking for weeks)

I did not post to introduce myself.

Question # 1: I wanted to know if there is or will be a jealousy mod on this site (cause I can't find it) that will calm the jealousy (like married only- or behind closed doors) that will not conflict with my inteen- cause I just got it and really like it.

Question #2: How long does furius last? I have had my sim furious at her husband for 75% of her adult life span and I even have thier relationship scores at 100/100 but she is still furius (his face is all blue in the relationship panel)

Thanks for the help
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 10, 19:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. romancemod. It doesn't work at all with NL yet, so you'll need to use something else until then, but it really does fix how jealousy works.

2. Depends on the furious interaction. Being cheated on lasts longer than burglar, for example.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 10, 20:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Lizzlove has a no jealousy mod over at ModtheSims2, if that interests you.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 10, 20:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

blue over the face indicates a contact - red is furious...  you sure it's blue?
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 11, 00:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJ (aka twojeffs) also has a casual romance mod that has a jealousy adjuster. I think it's compatible with NL, but please check first, I'm not 100% sure.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 11, 00:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I am new! (membership wise, lurking for weeks)

I did not post to introduce myself.

Question # 1: I wanted to know if there is or will be a jealousy mod on this site (cause I can't find it) that will calm the jealousy (like married only- or behind closed doors) that will not conflict with my inteen- cause I just got it and really like it.

Question #2: How long does furius last? I have had my sim furious at her husband for 75% of her adult life span and I even have thier relationship scores at 100/100 but she is still furius (his face is all blue in the relationship panel)

Thanks for the help
be aware though once the fury wears off  the relationship often turns to friendship .which depending on the story lin can be good or bad

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
lovemysims
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Thank You!
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 11, 20:14:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really want casual romance- my waterbed handles that and they might clash- but I have nightlife so I guess I will wait for the romance mod to be updates.

By the way I did mean red, and yes she was cheated on. It was an accident,  they had a visitor and I  had just put in lizzieloves waterbed. I was downstairs keeping after thier twin toddlers and keeping an eye on the nanny. I didn't realize until the twins had grown into kids ( a real day later) that something was wrong. She refused his kiss, so I checked the relationsip scren and sure enough
 but she fulfilled the ten kids want with him. Low and behold she has the memory of being cheated on, I was like with whoooo? he had the memory of woohooing with one of the older kids' teenage friend. Man was I in shock- But hey they got 16 Kids- she just has to get over it. So she's a big elixer drinker and she's been mad for most of this "adulthood" Huh

Thanks for the help!
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 11, 21:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just in case you change your mind, lizzyloves casual woohoo stuff and JM's romance mod don't clash with TJ's mod at all. As a matter of fact, the last time I read it (it's been a while, but I don't think it's changed), he even recommended JM's romance mod to be used in conjuction with his mod. But that can be easily checked, because TJ is here now (yay...again).

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: