More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 11:11:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Does this make sense?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Does this make sense?  (Read 117196 times)
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: Does this make sense?
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 03, 02:14:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see links to here all the time on Mod the sims2 especially in the help section

<nod> They don't seem to have a problem with it at all. I got here from MTS2 myself (complete with an announcement to ignore the front page Smiley) I meant the ones specifically on the locked thread announcement at the top, and the one by daysies at the end on this thread:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48720

and maybe any others by twojeffs. As it's locked, it needs a mod to do it and I don't suppose anyone has told them specifically that twojeffs moved. MTS2 doesn't take things down very often, so all the stuff that was there is still (at least in spirit) on there. At the moment, doing a search for twojeffs is going to get people redirected incorrectly.

Unsouper
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 03, 02:16:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentech and Co. aren't concerned about helping people, they are concerned with sticking it to JM and screw the people who happen to come to her site looking for certain files.

Exactly. She also still wants to stick it to Delphy, hates RGiles, is trying to squelch and silence Inge, has an agenda against Numenor and Quaxi, kicked out Wintermute, did something to piss off Eric and Kathy because they hate her guts, repeating things TwoJeffs said in private to others, is spreading lies about Boris whom she has not even ever met, and in case ya' didn't notice, I ain't too fond of the bitch either.

Her list of people to get even with and try and stick it too seems to get longer every day. She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked
« Last Edit: 2005 November 03, 04:26:21 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 03, 02:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rentech and Co. aren't concerned about helping people, they are concerned with sticking it to JM and screw the people who happen to come to her site looking for certain files.

Exactly. She also still wants to stick it to Delphy, hates RGiles, is trying to squelch and silence Inge, has an agenda against Numenor and Quaxi, kicked out Wintermute, did something to piss off Eric and Kathy because they hate her guts, repeating things TwoJeffs said in private to others, is spreading lies about Boris whom she has not even ever met, and in case ya' didn't notice, I ain't too fond of the bitch either.

He list of people to get even with and try and stick it too seems to get longer every day. She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked
Say it aint so..............

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 03, 02:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! I didn't realize the damn thread was closed and hit the freaking THANKS button instead of the quote button.  Son of a b!tch. Please disregard that horrifying nonsense I managed to get myself into.  I certainly don't condone what he is doing.

Edit: I just posted a request for deletion of my account.  Wonder if my post will stay? http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?p=26865#post26865

If not it read:

While reading a ridiculous thread this evening, I erroneously "thanked" Vampcat rather than quoting (didn't realize the thread was closed). In actuality, I think re-creating someone else's mods just to avoid linking to a site that one doesn't like is absolutely the height of insanity.

I've come to the conclusion therefore that I would rather my membership here just be deleted.  I have no wish to continue visiting here now that the hackers I joined for have already left anyway. As I've no obvious method of deleting my own account, I'd appreciate it if an administrator here would be so kind.  They obviously have no qualms about it anyway.

It's gone.  Why am I not surprised?

<insert witty comment here>
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 03, 02:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He list of people to get even with and try and stick it too seems to get longer every day. She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked
Neither have I.  I'm frightened.   Shocked

JM just confirmed in chat that he never told Rentech to block links to his site.  So there. Tongue
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 03, 02:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wonder if someone over at MTS2 would change the links on the career rewards thread to redirect here rather than VS? (Really no offense, but I can see that it must be kinda a pain trying to follow the modders around and provide the proper links.) Anyways, I'd think they'd change it if requested to do so? Seems to me tons of people ending up there looking for twojeffs is rather silly.

I've already requested that the links in my threads @ MTS2 be updated and have been told that it would be taken care of as soon as possible. Personally I could give a rip if Rentech allows links here or not, that's her own problem, if people want to find my stuff, they'll find me. What pisses me off is her talking out of both sides of her mouth at the same time. I was really trying to be civil about this whole thing, but I've had it with this bullshit.

For the record, I did recently ask Pescado if he's ever said anything about linking to MATY. He said he has told people who asked (and I don't know if Rentech ever did) that he preferred that links went to the front page, but never demanded anything.

She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked

Twojeffs is way beyond annoyed at this point.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 03, 02:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While reading a ridiculous thread this evening, I erroneously "thanked" Vampcat rather than quoting (didn't realize the thread was closed). In actuality, I think re-creating someone else's mods just to avoid linking to a site that one doesn't like is absolutely the height of insanity.
You probably hit "delete" by mistake and deleted your own post.  Rentech wouldn't do that.  Just like Inge typed "buttocks" instead of "server".

<end sarcasm>
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 03, 02:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

Twojeffs is way beyond annoyed at this point.
[/quote]

Hands TJ a drink...."I think you might need this buddy"  Smiley

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 November 03, 03:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<pokes MTS2 for being slow then>

Admittedly, while career rewards might be available elsewhere, those of us who think quad hacks and the like are cotton candy by any other name will probably be able to figure it out somehow, and I guess google as nerd/newbie filter is a rather interesting concept. wonder if they ever considered being used that way Wink

Also quite unlikely to care what was said on an admin board as long as we get our fix - if that helps any, but it probably doesn't. (not that it excuses it... she can contradict herself in the same post, sometimes in the same sentence, when she's on a rant, imnsho. tho I do quite like the baby mobile, and the pirate ship 'cept it's too attractive... obviously I'm into littler sims)

<shushes now>

Unsouper
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 November 03, 03:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He list of people to get even with and try and stick it too seems to get longer every day. She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked
Neither have I.  I'm frightened.   Shocked

JM just confirmed in chat that he never told Rentech to block links to his site.  So there. Tongue
Why am  I not surprised that JM never said such a thing.Rentech is trying to justify her childish behavior and when a child thinks the truth wont help  what's the first thing a child does? they lie.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: 2005 November 03, 03:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh. Can't poke MTS2 yet. I just went there to check, and realized that I never sent my reply to CynicalChick. Must've hit a link on a different page and lost it before I sent it. Oh well, it's sent now, so I'm sure they update the threads soon.

And it doesn't specifically piss me off that she repeated something I'd said in private, because I really don't care about that and have already said I stand by the quote she used and that it is an accurate representation of what I said.

What pisses me off is the hypocrisy of her posting very recently a very long nasty notice to all of the creators at VS (including me at the time) that in a nutshell said, whatever is said on these (admin) forums must stay on these forums. That notice came about because rentech was upset that Witch posted here about the stupid survey and the PS2 demo CDs she had gotten from Maxis.

But I forgot, the rules don't apply to her, and it ok if she does it.  Roll Eyes
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 November 03, 03:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

uh oh, once the poking tool is armed and ready, it's, like, locked on load and must be used before returning to the normal at ease state. (yes, I like commas... and alliteration ...onomatopoeia too, 'cept in foreign tongues.)

so, who needs a good poke?

(Not Rentech, I mean. I despise hypocrisy and that totally wouldn't provide the proper degree of disdain.)

Unsouper
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 November 03, 03:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He list of people to get even with and try and stick it too seems to get longer every day. She's even pissing off relatively drama-free and mellow types. I've never even seen TwoJeffs annoyed before.  Shocked

Talk about shooting herself in the foot. No matter what spin she attempts to put on her behavior to make it sound reasonable it's going to circle back around to bite her in the end. Gotta love that karma. I wouldn't be surprised if VS ends up being the FBVFS. Good thing TwoJeffs and Witch headed for the life rafts while there was still time.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 November 03, 04:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Talk about shooting herself in the foot. No matter what spin she attempts to put on her behavior to make it sound reasonable it's going to circle back around to bite her in the end. Gotta love that karma. I wouldn't be surprised if VS ends up being the FBVFS. Good thing TwoJeffs and Witch headed for the life rafts while there was still time.
Now we just need to get dizzy out before he drowns too.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 November 03, 04:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In other news... I'm addicted to this thread.  Cheesy

I just keep hitting refresh to see how else we can insult Rentwit and Co.  Maybe I actually need a ban from here??

(No!  I didn't mean it!  Don't do it!!!)

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 November 03, 04:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did it. Just sent this to Rentech via PM:

Due to recent circumstances, most noteworthy the CEP thread and VampCat's cavalier attitude about duplicating another modder's work, I request that you delete my membership to this site as I cannot see an obvious way to do it myself. Variousimmers used to be great, but (and this has nothing to do with Pescado or his leaving) I recently have been very disappointed by the politics and bullshit. Deleting threads, editing posts, the whole linking nonsense, the name-calling and utter draconian censorship (unless it's one of the forum owners doing the name-calling, etc), effectively banning people while not 'technically' banning them, in other words, THE GAMES you people seem intent on playing are not my cup of tea and I'd prefer not to have my name listed as a site member here. I know you will blame Pescado or Inge or whatever other scapegoat you find handy for the sorry state of affairs this site is in, but you have no one to blame but yourself and some of your other forum owners, VampCat in particular. No need to respond/defend/whatever. Just remove my membership please.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 November 03, 04:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good on ya Reg  Smiley

Maybe if enough people do this and send their letters expressing whatever feelings they have about VS then perhaps Ren will go into total meltdown and VS will indeed explode into a BFBVFOS.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 November 03, 04:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That notice came about because rentech was upset that Witch posted here about the stupid survey and the PS2 demo CDs she had gotten from Maxis.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that survey on a public board? I mean, it was just out in the open where anyone could read it, not in a private board for mods only right?

Reg: She won't remove your membership, she'll just remove your posting privileges.  Roll Eyes

vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 November 03, 04:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did it. Just sent this to Rentech via PM:

Due to recent circumstances, most noteworthy the CEP thread and VampCat's cavalier attitude about duplicating another modder's work, I request that you delete my membership to this site as I cannot see an obvious way to do it myself. Variousimmers used to be great, but (and this has nothing to do with Pescado or his leaving) I recently have been very disappointed by the politics and bullshit. Deleting threads, editing posts, the whole linking nonsense, the name-calling and utter draconian censorship (unless it's one of the forum owners doing the name-calling, etc), effectively banning people while not 'technically' banning them, in other words, THE GAMES you people seem intent on playing are not my cup of tea and I'd prefer not to have my name listed as a site member here. I know you will blame Pescado or Inge or whatever other scapegoat you find handy for the sorry state of affairs this site is in, but you have no one to blame but yourself and some of your other forum owners, VampCat in particular. No need to respond/defend/whatever. Just remove my membership please.

Wow.  I like.  Can I copy and paste that into a pm to Rentwit for myself?

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 November 03, 04:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, in fact eff it, I'm going to do that right now. Tongue

*edit: PM Sent

Subject: I want out

Yes this is copy and pasted from Reggikko, but it also fits my sentiments exactly. I want to be removed completely from your member list, none of that removing posting privileges bullshit. Oh and don't bother replying, because I ain't coming back unless I notice you didn't remove my name from your memberlist, in which case I WILL come back and hound your sorry ass until you do!

« Last Edit: 2005 November 03, 04:37:03 by Motoki » Logged

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 November 03, 04:38:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*rubs hands together and smiles*.....and the ball starts rolling  Smiley

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 November 03, 04:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That notice came about because rentech was upset that Witch posted here about the stupid survey and the PS2 demo CDs she had gotten from Maxis.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that survey on a public board? I mean, it was just out in the open where anyone could read it, not in a private board for mods only right?
Yes it was, it was on the front page when I went over there.  I usually don't even see the front page since I usually go there from links in my email when there were updates in TwoJeffs' forums.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005 November 03, 04:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, in fact eff it, I'm going to do that right now. Tongue

*edit: PM Sent

Subject: I want out

Yes this is copy and pasted from Reggikko, but it also fits my sentiments exactly. I want to be removed completely from your member list, none of that removing posting privileges bullshit. Oh and don't bother replying, because I ain't coming back unless I notice you didn't remove my name from your memberlist, in which case I WILL come back and hound your sorry ass until you do!
Wow, Motoki, you're going to have to stop bottling up your emotions like that.  It ain't healthy.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 November 03, 04:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes it was, it was on the front page when I went over there.  I usually don't even see the front page since I usually go there from links in my email when there were updates in TwoJeffs' forums.

So then why the hell was she mad at Witch for posting about it somewhere else? It's not as if it were some big secret.  Roll Eyes

Oh wait, I almost forgot, everything is Witch's fault. Tongue

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 November 03, 04:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone who would like to copy/amend/use/fold/spindle/mutilate my PM may do just that so long as it is sent via PM to Rentech or any other VS admin. I only ask that it not be posted on any of the forums on VS.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: