More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 21, 12:57:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sneaking out and abductions
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sneaking out and abductions  (Read 11342 times)
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
Re: Sneaking out and abductions
« Reply #25 on: 2007 August 29, 15:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had trouble with a sim not returning pregnant and it turns out I had part of the mult tech hack, but not all of it. Luckily I had saved while my guy was gone, so I just kept reloading. After I reinstalled the complete hack, my guy returned pregnant as he was supposed to and everything was normal.

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 August 29, 15:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's odd, I never had any trouble with it.

There were two multi-polli-tech mods made. Which one did you use?
I did have problems with it after the second Seasons patch. No abductions were using probes and using the tombstone didn't work either. Had to redownload. I think I'd forgotten to remove my downloads folder when I patched, as it had removed the actual four PT files. Hack was still there, but as it had no character files to refer to as donors, it just threw it's hands up. It works now, and the green aliens are doing well at teaching the multi-colored aliens in Crater City a lesson for their insolence in moving to the human planet through unsolicited probing.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 August 30, 03:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I just checked and I only have 1 of the three PT files present.  So somehow two disappeared, which is probably why it borked things.  Weird.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 August 30, 23:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a hacked telescope at MTS2 that allows you to have your sims get abducted by selecting that option from the telescope's pie menu. Alas, I don't know the exact name of the file, as I no longer seem to be using that particular hack, but it's an older one, so you should be able to find it by searching MTS2 using the term 'telescope' and starting with the oldest results-page first (that's how I re-found it when I had accidentally deleted it from my downloads). Even though it's a base-game hack, it seems to be compatible with all EPs, as far as I can tell.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 August 31, 11:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe that's one of Pescado's very old hacks.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 August 31, 12:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That hack was declared permanently obsolete with the discovery of Debug Mode, making it no longer necessary to use a hack to access those options. However, the debug mode abduction is flawed anyway, regardless of how it is invoked, and requires an additional fix that was not released. If you really want to use it, you can download here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: