Thoughts on AwesomeSpec

(1/1)

Kibble:
I've been thinking a lot about what would constitute an AwesomeSpec house in the Sims 4. I think there are a few key features that any house should have, and after that the needs of a house tend to extend from what activities/aspirations your sims will lean toward.

These are some of the things I think any house should have:

Furnishings should have the highest stats your sim can affordEmotional support items should focus certain rooms on certain emotionsBathrooms should be numerous enough for the size of the household and the distance to be traveled from one part of the house to another.Most daily activities should take place on the main floor. Sleeping, skillination, laundry/utility, and spa activities are good choices for things to put on other floors.Guests should be restricted to the main floor.Toddlers should be restricted to one floor.There should be enough support for per-sim emotion moodlets so there doesn't always have to be an emotional support item nearbyShowerTubTea InfuserYoga MatUtility room/attic items should include, at minimumFire suppression sprinklerThermostatAttic Stack Decoration Box

Navigation

[0] Message Index