More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:22:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Report about a queer death - suggestions and explanations welcome!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Report about a queer death - suggestions and explanations welcome!  (Read 4302 times)
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Report about a queer death - suggestions and explanations welcome!
« on: 2006 January 22, 11:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have reported about my teleporting/beaming problem elsewhere (phonehack thread). Lately I must have got a young adult sim teleported on my neighbourhood residency lot without noticing it for some time (therefore I do not know how he arrived, but he definitely was not invited). I only saw him when he was peeing himself in my livingroom. Immediately afterwards he fell asleep on the floor. He could not be interacted with and he could not be waked by stereo or TV. I moved him in front of the house since he was blocking a passage. He slept until the next morning, woke up and immediately died from starvation. The "no uni invulnerability hack" is OFF (!!), since I have not been playing on the Campus lately. The young adult sim was an old campus-friend of the house-owner, who was an elder on the last but one days of his life (and has died in the meanwhile a natural platinum death). The last time the young adult had been officially invited to the house was shortly before installing NL and the patch, there had been no problems then.
What the hell is going on??? (Sorry, no error log, I was too surprised. And in fact, I donīt know if that was an error or some of Maxis weirdnesses?)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Report about a queer death - suggestions and explanations welcome!
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 22, 12:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tight pants. I place the blame squarely on tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 22, 12:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Youīre never sleeping, arenīt you? Well, tight pants probably would be my first thought at that time in the morning!
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 22, 12:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had sims that aren't meant to be there suddenly appear without warning pee themselves, and pass out. I delete them.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 22, 18:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleting would seem to be the answer.  I'd guess this was a sim with full outgoing points who just decided to walk into the house uninvited.

Zephyr Zodiac
Nick
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 22, 19:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, i'd say that. That happened ot me once, I believe.

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 22, 19:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had sims that aren't meant to be there suddenly appear without warning pee themselves, and pass out.
Hoped in vain it would be a bug, but seems to be one of Maxis queer jokes.
I delete them.
Why? Well, if that is so - if itīs not a bug but strange humor (JM most probably loves it) - Iīll use this sim and further ones to populate my community graveyard. No more dirty hands from killing CAS sims designated to be ghosts - keeps my character files clean.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 22, 19:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had something similiar happen at a party (actually I even exited without saving and it happened again) An uninvited guest appeared right in the living room and pee'd himself.  Right after collapsed on the floor.  Although in this case it didn't take long for the grim reaper to come.  I exited the lot without saving a third time and as soon as he appeared fixed his motives with a cheat (there wasn't any other way to get around it).

Still don't know what caused this and it never happened again.  Or maybe it was the tight pants!

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 22, 19:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose it served him right for gatecrashing!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 January 22, 21:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it was a YA then it might have been related to move out from College bugginess. Did he happen to be a roomie of any sims in the house when they were at college?

Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2006 January 23, 01:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I delete them.
Why? Well, if that is so - if itīs not a bug but strange humor (JM most probably loves it) - Iīll use this sim and further ones to populate my community graveyard. No more dirty hands from killing CAS sims designated to be ghosts - keeps my character files clean.

I delete them with moveobjects on. Because that doesn't do anything except get that sim off that lot.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: