More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 23:30:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Problem with Santa
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with Santa  (Read 2630 times)
Nick
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Problem with Santa
« on: 2008 March 16, 03:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, in the game, I am having a problem with bringing Santa to a house

The house has the cookies set out, the tree out(and light), there's a fireplace that's not burning, and everybody is asleep. When Santa tries to come, before he pops up, a box pops up(much like one if you tried Force Error on an object), and it says there's an error with Santa, like something with Force Error. I hadn't clicked anything before, I just set everything up and waited for Santa to come. I couldn't reset or cancel it, so I had to end up pressing Delete to finally make the box go away.

Have any of you had a problem like this, and do you know how to fix this?

Also, I have all of the expansions packs except Seasons, Bon Voyage, and FreeTime. As for Stuff packs, I only have the Holiday and Family Fun packs.

As for downloads and hacks, I don't have many. I have two Sims that I downloaded from the Exchange, and one Lot I downloaded from the Exchange. I don't have any hacks, either.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 2008 March 16, 04:07:00 by SimsFan » Logged

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Problem with Santa
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 16, 03:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you like to tell us what expansions you have, what hacks you have, whether you have bothered removing your downloads from your game yet and anything else of note?

I mean if you just have the base game and the holiday pack, then I would question if you are using a no-cd, as the holiday pack is more of a patch then it is an expansion.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Nick
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 16, 04:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did. I just added the Error Log, and some stuff about the expansions I have and the downloads/hacks I have.

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 16, 08:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a good idea what causes this, yes. It's probably EAxis slot stupidity.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: