More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:41:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1787657 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1275 on: 2014 June 07, 17:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well tried taking them out and re-decrapping them still problem so will wait for fix not in no rush.

You can always just try decrapping the lot file in your lot folder.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
ghynfatf
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 2014 June 07, 23:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why i can't use corn, I have it, but  I can't plant it? Is on this fix?
David_Sims
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 2014 June 08, 00:28:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone fix the reset problem of the two new premium content?
Nona updated the ccmerged file and now the popcorn and cotton candy machine works, no resetting.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 2014 June 08, 01:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one on mod the sim sorry don't have the link.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 2014 June 08, 02:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm... Still getting the reset with the popcorn and cotton candy machine.

I downloaded Nona's ccmerged zip and extracted it in to DCBackup, deleted ___cache.package files under /The Sims 3/, ran the game, created a new neighbourhood, placed the World of Wonder Lot.  I tne sent a family to the lot and told them all to use one or other of the machines and they all reset back to their home lot?!

Is there something I've forgotten to do?

The accessories and food sometimes go missing when the .sims3pack is decrapped, causing the resets.  I've made a fix.  Only use it till Nona, or someone else better at modding than me, uploads something.  My game seems to be fine, but don't bug me if you have problems.

Update:  I picked apart a previous store fix of Nona's and discovered I had some unnecessary resources in this one.  Pop this in your Overrides folder and allow it to replace the old one.  Updated fix here:  popcorn_candy-fix.zip.

ETA:  Eating popcorn and/or cotton candy does not increase a Sim's hunger motive.  But apparently, that's as EAxis intended it to be.

« Last Edit: 2014 July 03, 22:20:56 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 2014 June 08, 03:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's one on mod the sim sorry don't have the link.

Tia, butt out. The question is; does this fix work for planting corn?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
ilusiek
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: 2014 June 08, 18:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://premiumsims.blogspot.com/2014/06/WorldOfWonderSET.html From this site You can download popcorn and cotton candy machines in package, also CCmerged updated to World of Wonder.
I had the same issue - sims were reseting when they try using both machines. In package format both machines works ok (for me), so I've unnistal those in sims3pack format Smiley
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 2014 June 27, 23:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated the fix for the missing popcorn and cotton candy, in the World of Wonder/carousel set.  I picked apart a previous store fix of Nona's and discovered I had some unnecessary resources.  Pop this in your Overrides folder and allow it to replace the old one.  Updated fix here:  popcorn_candy-fix.zip.

Added some fixes for the new Brunch at the Old Mill set.  PAY ATTENTION; THERE ARE MULTIPLE FLAVORS. Tongue  
  - Fixes for the missing canning and tea objects ONLY:  canning_tea-fixes.zip.  
  - A combination package, including the popcorn_candy-fix above.  If you use this one, delete the popcorn_candy-fix.package from your Overrides folder.  OldMill_WoWonder-Fixes.zip.
  - As I don't have time to grow the plants right now, I don't know if the cucumber or corn harvestable objects are missing.  If they are, also download this fix:  cuke_corn-objects.zip.

Edit:  The corn and cucumber plant both work fine in my game, without my cuke_corn fix.  But I'll leave it up, in case anyone else needs it.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 11, 01:31:48 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 2014 July 04, 02:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone been able to eat jam with toast? I cant seem to have the option.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2014 July 04, 08:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, make sure you've installed my fix.  Then once your Sim has made jam, click on the jar in your inventory.  The option should come up; at least it does for me.

igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 2014 July 04, 08:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, make sure you've installed my fix.  Then once your Sim has made jam, click on the jar in your inventory.  The option should come up; at least it does for me.

Nothing. I even made a new game folder and only installed this set with your fix but still no toast. I really dont get it.

Edit: I tried again, this time with no other mods just in case but no toast.

The only thing I notice is that while trying to find what was wrong I removed the scone files in the xml and that finally gave me a toast on a plate but the minute the Jam was applied, it turned into a scone.

Edit 2: To explain it better, if I remove the scone files then ingame I still only get the eat scone option but when I select it, it will plate a toast and once the jam is applied it will turn into a scone.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 04, 10:13:33 by igottapi » Logged
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 2014 July 04, 08:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to change the lot type to residential.  The game told me the usual..."there are items that will be removed..."  I said ok and got another message that changing lot type was a failure.  Can this be fixed or does anyone know why?  Thank you.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 2014 July 04, 09:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't find that option too! There's only the option to 'clean up' but no
Option to eat.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 2014 July 04, 13:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have ya updated your CCMerged? From the looks of it no one's posted an updated CCMerged and Nona hasn't updated it yet.

(on that note would anyone mind uploading their updated CCM to go with the fixes?)

I am a beacon of sin.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 2014 July 04, 14:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Used the fix for new plants and the new corn plant is working fine, but cucumber plant isn't harvestable. The cucumber herb acts like the old corn from Grandpa set.

The words are the soul image
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: 2014 July 04, 15:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I updated my ccmerged. Kammy posted on the other thread the Store Fix 11 and it also has the ccmerged. However, my corn and cucumber appear as soil when I take it out and place it  Huh There's no problem with the tea premium content. I'm experiencing problem with the corn and cucumber and the jam maker. Would love if anyone fixes the problem and just to make sure, all the fixes go in the package folder right?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 2014 July 04, 16:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's my ccmerged file; it seems to be working fine.  Put this, and my fix, in your Overrides folder.  As for the cucumber plant, I'll go into my game and check it out.

Nothing. I even made a new game folder and only installed this set with your fix but still no toast. I really dont get it.

The only thing I notice is that while trying to find what was wrong I removed the scone files in the xml and that finally gave me a toast on a plate but the minute the Jam was applied, it turned into a scone.

Edit 2: To explain it better, if I remove the scone files then ingame I still only get the eat scone option but when I select it, it will plate a toast and once the jam is applied it will turn into a scone.

Try this:  Put your previous game folder, with all your store content, back in.  Reinstall the Old Mill set, without first uninstalling it.  Place my ccmerged and fix in your Overrides folder.  
If none of this works, then I'm really at a loss. Embarrassed
« Last Edit: 2014 July 04, 20:25:29 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 2014 July 04, 17:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's my ccmerged file; it seems to be working fine:  ccmerged.zip.  Put this, and my fix, in your Overrides folder.  As for the cucumber plant, I'll go into my game and check it out.

Try this:  Put your previous game folder, with all your store content, back in.  Reinstall the Old Mill set, without first uninstalling it.  Place my ccmerged and fix in your Overrides folder.  
If none of this works, then I'm really at a loss. Embarrassed

Still no toast. I give up lol no one else seems to be missing the option so I just dont get why I am.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2014 July 04, 17:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Used the fix for new plants and the new corn plant is working fine, but cucumber plant isn't harvestable. The cucumber herb acts like the old corn from Grandpa set.

I updated my ccmerged. Kammy posted on the other thread the Store Fix 11 and it also has the ccmerged. However, my corn and cucumber appear as soil when I take it out and place it  Huh

When I place the plants from buydebug, they work fine; they're harvestable and everything.  And this is without the cuke_corn fix from my previous post.

@simofannn:  Take out Kammy's fixes and put mine in your Overrides folder.

@igottapi:  I'm really sorry it's not working for you.

gyrobot
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2014 July 04, 18:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, for some reason I can no longer buy any of the premium content harvestables from the grocery store except for the monte vista items.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 04, 18:36:18 by gyrobot » Logged
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2014 July 04, 19:46:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ igottapi The sims can eat only at home !!!! Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEBvkqZj5k

The words are the soul image
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2014 July 04, 20:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, for some reason I can no longer buy any of the premium content harvestables from the grocery store except for the monte vista items.

If you tried my ccmerged.package, delete it and use Kammy's, from the Store tech thread.  That one works (mine doesn't).  However, my fix for the missing canning station and tea set accessories does work.

igottapi
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: 2014 July 04, 20:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ igottapi The sims can eat only at home !!!! Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEBvkqZj5k

Thats were I've been trying it from. I get the scone option and eat it perfectly fine, I just dont get the toast option. I also notice that when I look at my tea set from far away the middle of the tray becomes transparent and I can see the table. I was looking at the video and this doesnt appear to happened to others, so for some reason this set is just not working right for me.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2014 July 04, 20:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Captaine Marie :-( Here's what I did: I put all the fixes in the Overrides folder, went to the game and it's the same, the corn and cucumber appear as soil. The tea set works fine. And with the canning machines, there's a change. After making the jam, when I click the jam in my Sim's inventory, no options appear. Did I do something wrong?
caroline
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 2014 July 04, 21:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated the fix for the missing popcorn and cotton candy, in the World of Wonder/carousel set.  I picked apart a previous store fix of Nona's and discovered I had some unnecessary resources.  Pop this in your Overrides folder and allow it to replace the old one.  Updated fix here:  popcorn_candy-fix.zip.

Added some fixes for the new Brunch at the Old Mill set.  PAY ATTENTION; THERE ARE MULTIPLE FLAVORS. Tongue  
  - Fixes for the missing canning and tea objects ONLY:  canning_tea-fixes.zip.  
  - A combination package, including the popcorn_candy-fix above.  If you use this one, delete the popcorn_candy-fix.package from your Overrides folder.  OldMill_WoWonder-Fixes.zip.
  - As I don't have time to grow the plants right now, I don't know if the cucumber or corn harvestable objects are missing.  If they are, also download this fix:  cuke_corn-objects.zip.

Nona's ccmerged.package hasn't been updated yet.  To get the new moodlets, you'll need to wait for an update; or if you have your own working ccmerged file, remove Nona's for now.  Kammy has an updated ccmerged.package in the Store tech thread.

Edit:  The corn and cucumber plant both work fine in my game, without my cuke_corn fix.  But I'll leave it up, in case anyone else needs it.

All the Files + StorefIX11 does problems in my Game.I canīt  save my Game

also I donīt have this option too

CCMerged I have from here http://premiumsims.blogspot.de/2014/07/OldMillSET.html

any ideas?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: