More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 23:45:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Edit a Sim (with CAS) ingame. (so modify a sim after creation)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Edit a Sim (with CAS) ingame. (so modify a sim after creation)  (Read 9502 times)
satani
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Edit a Sim (with CAS) ingame. (so modify a sim after creation)
« on: 2010 January 07, 12:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i know with awesome mod, this seems to be possible, but my game can't start with it (as i'm not using the latest version (can't patch due to wrong file or so).
i also don't need the whole stuff in this patch i only need the interaction "edit in CAS" ingame.

I heard with some mod called ".... supercomputer" (don't remember whole name) it is also possible to bring up this menu, but where to find that mod.

is there any older version of awesome-mod which works with the previous version of the game (incl. WA) or just a singe mod wich enables "edit in CAS" so i can re-shape a certain sim?
Baarogue
Asinine Airhead

has appeared!

View Profile
Re: Edit a Sim (with CAS) ingame. (so modify a sim after creation)
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 07, 12:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know with awesome mod, this seems to be possible, but my game can't start with it (as I'm not using the latest version (can't patch due to wrong file or so)).
I also don't need the whole stuff in this patch. I only need the interaction "edit in CAS" ingame.

I heard with some mod called ".... supercomputer" (don't remember the whole name) it is also possible to bring up this menu, but where to do I find that mod.?

Is there any older version of awesome-mod which works with the previous version of the game (incl. WA) or just a singe mod which enables "edit in CAS" so I can re-shape a certain sim?

I don't think AM is supported at all for old versions of the game. "Patch or no AM for you!" is the response I've seen around the site.

I haven't seen any of the parts of AM parceled out separately, but if they are perhaps someone else will post where to find them.

Google "Sims 3 can't patch wrong file" and read the modthesims.com hit - fully.
Google "Sims 3 supercomputer" and check a few of those hits. I found a link to it amongst the top 3 hits.

Strengthen your Google-Fu!
aya_alexa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 07, 15:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, If you're looking for the SuperComputer by NRaas Industries you can find it here (1.8 & 2.3): http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=1300.0
For older versions (1.4 & Below): http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=107.0

Edit: Happy now?
« Last Edit: 2010 January 07, 15:15:16 by aya_alexa » Logged
Rainne
Dimwitted Dunce

Oh, fuck.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 January 07, 15:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, If your looking for the SuperComputer by NRaas Industries you can find it here (1.8 & 2.3): http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=1300.0
For older versions (1.4 & Below): http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=107.0

Your is possessive - something that belongs to you.

You're is a contraction meaning "you are." 

Really, this is second grade grammar shit, people.

<br />Probably because you suck.<br />
Jackathyn
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 January 08, 04:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that error when I cocked up a reinstall. Had to reinstall again. Be mindful of the order in which you apply patches. AM is only supported for the most recent patch, either way. Using AM, the command 'editsim' gives the functionality you want.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: