More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 09:44:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Inventory crashes after installing Seasons...Any suggestions welcome!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Inventory crashes after installing Seasons...Any suggestions welcome!  (Read 2158 times)
EWallace
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Inventory crashes after installing Seasons...Any suggestions welcome!
« on: 2007 March 08, 21:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my pre-Seasons uni students went to college with stuff in inventory including some custom (but not hack) items.  Although he is still playable after installing Seasons, whenever I try to click on anything in his inventory, my game crashes to desktop.

Here's what I've already tried:

-Deleting from the dowloads folder the custom items that (I think I remember) he had in inventory.
-Disabling custom content altogether.
-Killing him off and resurrecting him from the secret society.

Nothing has worked...Is he hopeless?   Huh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Inventory crashes after installing Seasons...Any suggestions welcome!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 08, 21:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh. Messy. Too bad the SimPE token editor is utterly borked and fails miserably at identifying, or even displaying, the GUIDs of such items, or you could purge the mystery junk from his inventory. As it stands now, Since SimPE steadfastly refuses to even display the GUIDs, a feature it USED to have, which is why SimPE pisses me off, it's worthless. Go bitch at them, not that this will work, since they don't actually care about the concerns of their actual users and prefer to break things that worked fine before.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: