More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 11:02:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Autoyak/Autosoc Problem - Pets
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Autoyak/Autosoc Problem - Pets  (Read 3963 times)
songsmith
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Autoyak/Autosoc Problem - Pets
« on: 2006 October 22, 15:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the latest version of these (I think they were updated on the 21st). Also downloaded and installed with them the latest phone hack. I no longer have the call friends/family option on regular phones. The regular interactions are there. On the cell phone my only option is call friends, but my sim jumps out of that when I select it.

I'm not sure if the cell phone is related to the above hacks, though. I gave it to my sim via the Insiminator (gasp!) before pets came out. I haven't had a chance to go to a commercial lot and buy one. I uninstalled the Insiminator when I installed Pets since they don't have an updated version.

The rest of my hacks are all from MATY. I deleted any that have been updated and reinstalled the new versions. I even tried selling the wall phone and buying a new one (old version, not the new phone that came with Pets) to see if that helped the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Re: Autoyak/Autosoc Problem - Pets
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 22, 17:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was some stuff about this in the relevant threads. Pes said Maxis broke the phones, so you have to get the option now by clicking on the sim. If he/she has a cellphone it will come up, or it will be available in the macro menu.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: