More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 17:35:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Woohoo'd to death
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Woohoo'd to death  (Read 67329 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Woohoo'd to death
« Reply #50 on: 2005 December 29, 05:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, no. Not exactly the same... Wink
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 December 29, 05:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, no. Not exactly the same... Wink

and as I recall i was the first one to marry Sim you off to Justin........ so sometimes good Ideas have a way of taking on a* life * of their own  Like My Idea to use version two of you as your twin sister and marry version 2 off to Josh  could well take on its own *life* your Don Lothario I dea was creative so I borrowed the base *idea* and then put my own touches on it as in he isnt running a orphanage in my hood soley for Joe and Bella"s benefit he iss there to accept all unwanted offspring from all families and *Teen* mistakes so as time goes on Don could end up raising literally dozens of kidsfrom various families. and who Knows I might someday create a wife for him but not right now

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 December 29, 05:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well....just my opinion, but, that storyline is Brynne's creative property, even if it is *slightly* different.  Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 December 29, 05:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't managed to find a pic which shows Keanu's face in that game, so I'll have to keep looking.  I know there should have been some somewhere!  (But I've so many backups of that game, I don't know where to start!  But I may have one of another Keanu in another Pleasantview, and he'll look the same - he always does!

and who Knows I might someday create a wife for him but not right now

You should!  Poor poor Don!  He must be so harassed, looking after all those kids by himself!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 December 29, 06:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and as I recall i was the first one to marry Sim you off to Justin........

And thank you for that. But Justin is my sim and I've been hot for the guy before you even knew he existed. Grin
It's okay, Bangel. It's all in fun.  Really.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 December 29, 06:28:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now I am working on new story lines for my entire hood so It wil be eons befor  I get around t o doing any sort of Blog on them I am debating how I want to blog them and my Maty Sims who all reside in the same neighborhood and interact very well together.Kind of an I ronic side note given that Your sims never ever produce an ugly Baby. I have a Born in My game that is the Most gorgeous Toddler Ive ever Seen and she wasnt born to any of your sims and the closest she comes to even being related to them is her teenage sister Gvaudoin is engaged to Xander. her Parents are Nylisset and  Kiernan Tricou

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2005 December 29, 06:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, bangel, that toddler is gorgeous! Then again, what would I know about nice toddlers...So the Tricou's have nice kids, huh?

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 December 29, 06:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, bangel, that toddler is gorgeous! Then again, what would I know about nice toddlers...So the Tricou's have nice kids, huh?
Yes they do havenice looking kids but Lisette is exceptional

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 December 29, 07:50:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know this means she will be a funky-looking adult. All my toddlers at the moment look like they got hit by an ugly stick, but their parents are nice-looking, so I am hoping they will improve as they age.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 December 29, 08:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know this means she will be a funky-looking adult. All my toddlers at the moment look like they got hit by an ugly stick, but their parents are nice-looking, so I am hoping they will improve as they age.
uhh her parentts arent raving beauties just average. and her exceptionallly pretty face now isnt going to make her ugly later,I have lots of gprgeous soms in my game and none of them have ever Produced an ugly child!Lisette is a orgeous toddler born to average Parents who produce beautiful girls her tteen sister is no slouch when it comes to looks.
  So I have to disagree that her pretty face is going to turn funky as an adult

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 December 29, 08:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of my good looking toddlers have grown into good looking adults, but the exceptions to the rule have been atrocious.  Tongue They don't get much in the way of storylines...

Bangel, you'll appreciate this since you have Shellie: Shellie and her husband Tanner had a little girl, but she was "erased" from the game(not because she was ugly, noooo). She was hideous, and got even worse as she got older. Both parents are great looking, but their genetics didn't mix well in this particular case...
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2005 December 29, 08:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can usually tell if a kid will get better growing up by looking at their parents back when they were young, especially if they take alot after one parent.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 December 29, 10:03:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't do that if the parents were CAS sims, though.

The only addition so far to my Tricou family has been Kiernan's alien twins!  I changed his aspiration to Knowledge as I thought that if you get resurrected, you might as well make a fresh start!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 December 29, 10:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my case of the ugly toddler, the father was a CAS sim, so he never was a toddler. Shellie was very pretty.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 December 29, 10:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of my good looking toddlers have grown into good looking adults, but the exceptions to the rule have been atrocious.  Tongue They don't get much in the way of storylines...

Bangel, you'll appreciate this since you have Shellie: Shellie and her husband Tanner had a little girl, but she was "erased" from the game(not because she was ugly, noooo). She was hideous, and got even worse as she got older. Both parents are great looking, but their genetics didn't mix well in this particular case...
uh huh I have to agree Shellie is gorgeous so I can appreciate the utter shock a hideous kid from to gorgeous parents can bring on Ive had that happen when I was doin the prosperity challenge Kris and Steve Aming's child Justine  comes rushing to my mind from the second neighborhood I had to create when the first got corrupted. I* still keep reincarnating Kris and Steve for their Fabulous genetics that pass on to their kids. Justine was their 5th child and second daughter after the Cas teenage Bart and toddler Max . they had twins a boy and a girl Dusty and Nicole.Justine was a single birth sandwiched in between two sets of twins.Justine was ugly from the moment of birth on and unfortunately being a challenge kid there was not a thing I could do about her looks other than change her clothes and hair.
 Sadly transitionin toddler made her even uglier than she had been as a babyand so the story goes...Justine went from ugly to hideous to three bagger by the time she was an adult. something didnt mix right from Kris and Steve and the result makes me shudder even now. however  I have never had a Gorgeous toddler like Lisette ever turn from Gorgeous to Ugly or funky at later ages  as Rohina suggests will happen to Lisette. I suspect that Lisette ultimately will look some what Like Gvaudoin as she ages and Gvaudoin hardly qualifys as funky or ugly as a YA or as Teen the two ages I have seen her at.Gvaudoin is a mix of both her parents as is Lisette other than Hair color coming from Daddy in both girls cases the girls actually are a blend of both parents.I was Just surprised at how the genetics Blended for Lisette and made her such a gorgeous toddler

Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2005 December 29, 10:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...I remember once I was suprised when this guy, (whose nose was pushed too far up his head) when he grew into an adult...it was the right size! I was so suprised, especially since his siblings never grew into their noses...

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 December 29, 10:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might be interested to know that the daughter of my alien Zen Whyte and his wife Ianthe, Iona Blues (she was born before they married) was an ugly child.  Ianthe has a custom pale skin from AlleMeineSims and the elf face and huge ears, and isn't terribly attractive, especially with her mohican hair-style, but Zen is pretty good-looking.  Iona was an ugly child and an ugly teen, but she's now gone to college and suddenly she seemed to blossom.  

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 December 29, 10:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's hard to get a pretty child anyway. They all have the same stubby noses no matter who the parents are.  Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 December 29, 10:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen ugly kids turn a corner and get better looking with age but Ive never seen a good looking sim turn ugly at transitioning or funky looking

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 December 29, 10:27:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen both. I've seen sims who disappointed me once they aged, so that's why I kept Justin as a teen for so long. I was afraid he'd never live up to my expectations.  Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 December 29, 10:29:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's hard to get a pretty child anyway. They all have the same stubby noses no matter who the parents are.  Tongue
true  but in real lif most toddlers nd real small children have stubby noses and it isnt till closer to mid child hood that the nose begins to make radical changes for the final adult shape that wont occur until a persons mid teens

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 December 29, 10:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Babies and toddlers do for breastfeeding purposes, I've heard. 
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2005 December 29, 10:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen ugly kids turn a corner and get better looking with age but Ive never seen a good looking sim turn ugly at transitioning or funky looking

Oh, I have. For some reason, this guy who was rather handsome as a teen had his nose mutate when he became an adult. It got a huge bump in the middle, and a lump at the end, and I have no idea why. He passed this onto his kids, of course. The alternitive was to have a pushed up nose, small eyes, high eyebrows and no upper lip...

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 December 29, 10:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thats no doubt true. however the somewhat stubby niose is the last to start growing on humans in large part because the nose doesnt stop growing until age 16 or later. which is why even 5 and 6 year olds still have the "toddler nose" to one degree or another and it looks like Maxis has carried that  fact to extremes with sim kids.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 December 29, 11:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alexander Goth.  He wasn't too bad looking when he was a child or even a teenager.  But when he became an adult, wow, I couldn't believe him.  It took a bit of playing around with different hair and stuff before he finally grew on me.

MaxoidTom said that facial blending in children and younger makes them look a lot alike, because adult features on children don't usually look attractive.  You can turn off facial blending before a baby is born to allow their true features to show, but they probably won't look as good as children until they reach teen or adult.  I tried this on one of my sims in Strangetown, an alien child, and he had rough edges to his features that I assume would have been smoothed by the blending.  That's why most babies look alike, and toddlers usually look alike for the most part even with different hairstyles.  Most of my sim children look a lot alike even if they aren't related except for some extreme features.  Like Brynne said, it's hard to get a child that looks good.  I just learn to live with them until they pass that stage.  Fortunately, it's only 7 days (unless you play aging off Wink)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: