More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 18:10:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Brandi Broke's Third Child??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Brandi Broke's Third Child??  (Read 43638 times)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
Re: Brandi Broke's Third Child??
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 28, 13:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one time I had an alien baby born from an abduction, the baby had normal sim features and didn't show the flat nose or ugly eyes until he turned into a toddler. This is how it's apparently planned to be. However, when this baby grew up and had kids himself, you could clearly see which baby had inherited some of the alien facial features and which had not. This doesn't seem to happen with any other extreme facial features, which only express themselves on toddlers and older, but children and grandchildren of sims with alien features seem to express them since infancy. Odd.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 28, 13:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had a few alien babies with no nose, and you can tell, right from the birth. And the ones that do have noses, you can also tell from the birth.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 28, 13:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, some alien babies are born without noses...matters on your definition of ugly, doesn't it. Some of those alien toddlers are freakish looking.
I dont play the aliens in my game a bit to far into the Sci fi world for Me. however some non alien babies have a freakish or odd appearance like the toddler you showed the other night. just depens upon the genetics the toddler inherits and the sex of the toddler.Ive seen a few female toddlers look quite masculine in appearance.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 28, 14:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess it takes two to tango, at sometimes the tango goes wrong?  Roll Eyes

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 28, 17:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it depends on whether the non-alien parent had a reasonable sized nose?  Now, Kumai Tellermann has a daughter and Joe Carr has twins, one of each, in my game, (wasn't it evil of me to put the hacked telescope so near to the car portal?) and all three have fairly normal noses - so far!  Maybe they'll grow into teens with huge beaks!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 28, 17:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

one never knows unfortunate since most children have fairly average noses whether they will become huge beaks or not in the teen age years

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 December 28, 17:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've done some experiments in my game by creating parents with outrageous noses, but the babies born to them didn't yet show any sign of it. I've only seen babies expressing alien features specifically, the features they inherited from the sim that was born from an abduction pregnancy.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 December 28, 18:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I knew how to upload pics here, to show you a picture of Zen Whyte, he may be a half-alien Knowledge sim, but male romance sims fall for him with 3 lightning bolts, although I can't achieve that with his wife.  He's really quite nice-looking, and I didn't use the plastic surgery table on him (it wasn't available when he grew up and got married, and now I definitely wouldn't want to change him!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 December 28, 18:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed that how a child looks largely depends on how the genetics mix

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2005 December 28, 18:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So far my fourth generation toddlers have such awful facial features.  Astro and Haley are twins;  Astro looks evil and has alien features from his grandfather, but he has normal skin.  Haley has alien skin but has poofy cheeks and otherwise normal features.  Vivian is their cousin and her parents are the cutest people, but she has scrunched up eyes and high cheekbones like her cousins.   Huh

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 December 28, 18:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So far my fourth generation toddlers have such awful facial features.  Astro and Haley are twins;  Astro looks evil and has alien features from his grandfather, but he has normal skin.  Haley has alien skin but has poofy cheeks and otherwise normal features.  Vivian is their cousin and her parents are the cutest people, but she has scrunched up eyes and high cheekbones like her cousins.   Huh
Same grandfather Maybe?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 December 28, 18:18:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind, the plastic surgery table can cover it all up - until the next generation!

Zephyr Zodiac
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 December 28, 18:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If my reinstall hadn't nuked all my photos (...sigh...) I would have a picture of poor little Valecia... I had made her parents in CAS early on when the game first came out, and since the thumbnail portraits didn't change then, I never noticed that her dad had a normal nose from the front, but it was pretty much completely flat from the side.

I noticed she seemed to have no nose at all in profile when I redid her hair with the mirror as a toddler... hmm, maybe it'll grow out when she gets older. Oooh, it didn't. It was really high, and completely flat - sort of an alien or orc nose, though I don't have any aliens in my game, heh. She had a little brother by then, and he'd gotten his mother's nose, and he looked fine as a kid, but after I'd installed Uni his nose and mouth somehow appeared closer together.

I'd killed the kid and given her a nosejob and was going to avoid letting her have kids, but by now I'm reconsidering. I want more than pretty Sims! So I had her resurrect her brother after she went through college and made it part of a storyline. I kinda wish I could get her old nose back now, but oh well, maybe I'll give her kids anyway. They already live in the "poor little stone cottage in the woods", now there can be noseless creepy Sims running around there too! *horror movie music*
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 December 28, 18:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sometimes stick Cassandra there when she's really got up my nose!

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 December 28, 21:18:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone had Consort have another child?  If you haven't--Don't!!  I had a gorgeous romance Sim marry him--for his money of course.  The daughter had her mother's beautiful eyes,skin,and hair but Consort's gawd aweful mouth and cheek bones.  Really sucked--now what am I suppose to do with her??  Titiana had gorgeous twin daughters with a gorgeous custom sim.   I thought that they were identical till they became children and the oldest has her mother's rather large beak but the younger one has her father's cute nose.  When they were children,  I dressed them in the same outfit and couldn't tell them apart or less they were playing chess, once they were teens, they got their own outfits so I only have to remember who is wearing what.  I will find out tonight what brandi's daughter looks like as a tot.  Wish me luck.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 December 28, 21:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone had Consort have another child?  If you haven't--Don't!!  I had a gorgeous romance Sim marry him--for his money of course.  The daughter had her mother's beautiful eyes,skin,and hair but Consort's gawd aweful mouth and cheek bones.  Really sucked--now what am I suppose to do with her??  Titiana had gorgeous twin daughters with a gorgeous custom sim.   I thought that they were identical till they became children and the oldest has her mother's rather large beak but the younger one has her father's cute nose.  When they were children,  I dressed them in the same outfit and couldn't tell them apart or less they were playing chess, once they were teens, they got their own outfits so I only have to remember who is wearing what.  I will find out tonight what brandi's daughter looks like as a tot.  Wish me luck.
Brand i and skips daughter in my Game has black hair and green eyes  a cute little tyke but she favors daddy

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 December 28, 22:17:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the third child in my game, a son named Ben. He's shown here with his wife, sim Rainbow  Cheesy He looks exactly like Brandi. I don't see any Skip in him at all.

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2005 December 28, 22:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same grandfather Maybe?

Vivian's mother and the twins' father are siblings, but Vivian is not blood related to the twins' maternal grandfather...God I have such a messed up family tree.   Undecided

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 December 28, 23:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the third child in my game, a son named Ben. He's shown here with his wife, sim Rainbow   He looks exactly like Brandi. I don't see any Skip in him at all.

He never looks like that in my game!  As soon as he's a kid he gets blond hair, and when he's a teen he gets the Maxis custom hair with the mauve streak in it, and the eyeshadow with the squiggle at the end, plus shiny lipstick!  I always make him Romance and he nearly always gets the LTW to Have 20 Simultaneous Loves.  He's usually quite grouchy (only 1 nice point) and varies from 1 - 3 in neatness, is totally outgoing and fun-loving and adores making nuisance calls to Mortimer Goth!  Despite all that, he's quite my favourite sim, and if I'm in a custom hood, or Strangetown or anywhere where he isn't, I always create a sim as much like him as possible!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 December 28, 23:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, he's a ridiculously nice family sim in my game.  Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 December 28, 23:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably the Libra version, then.  I usually get the Leo!  And, although he's grouchy, and occasionally attacks a trashcan, he has more friends than any sim I've ever played!

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 December 29, 02:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, before you get Brandi pregnant, you could try going into CAS and creating a family with three or four toddlers (all boys) (or maybe a couple of families!) and see whether this alters the balance enough.

I tried that yesterday before I posted, I even had 2 other couples pregnant and 1 had 2 twins boys and the other one 1 boy.  So I said to myself there is plenty of boy now let's try with Brandi again, try 5 times without saving after she got pregnant (I got her pregnant and speed up the prengnacy) and all 5 times it was boys....

EDIT:  I wanted to attach 2 aliens picture I have but have no idea either how to upload them in here anymore.  1 is the son of Dirk Dreamer, the other one is Don Lothario's daughter.  Both are aliens teens.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 29, 02:31:30 by MissDoh » Logged
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 December 29, 02:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EDIT:  I wanted to attach 2 aliens picture I have but have no idea either how to upload them in here anymore.  1 is the son of Dirk Dreamer, the other one is Don Lothario's daughter.  Both are aliens teens.

I use www.photobucket.com which is free. After you upload your pictures, it looks like this and you can cut and paste the url info into your post:

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 December 29, 03:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Simmiecal but I notice .pdf files are allowed so I transform my .jpg into .pdf.

So here it goes, 1st one is a picture of Dirk son Ziggy, I put both on the picture so you can see that Ziggy did get a lot of Dirk facial features, except for alien skin, he does quite look a lot like his father.  Ziggy is a teen romance Sim.

2nd one is Don Lothario's daughter Evelyn standing next to her father.  She did get more of the alien features but did also get Don facial features, she is a teen popularity Sim.

In case you wonder, in my avatar, it is a picture of Dustin Broke and Cassendra Goth, I age down Cassendra to a teen and she went to college, that is where she met Dustin and fell madly in love with him.  They have a kid together but will have more later.  Right now I have 16 different families I play in Pleasantview and all of them did have kids.

[404'ed!]
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 December 29, 04:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of my alien sims are born with no noses...if the father has a huge nose it sometimes balances out to a normal looking nose.  Poor Michiko was my first alien that actually had no nose to speak of..it was completely indented into her head.  Darren Dreamer is/was her father.  She was my ugliest alien ever but she grew up to be half way decent.  She ended up going to college with townie Randy London and they have kids together now that have their father's nose, which is rather pleasant.  Human skins though with those huge eyes.

All of Brandi's kids after Dustin & Beau looked the same for the most part.  They're pretty nice looking...except all the boys are teens right now and have a horrible case of acne lol

Heath:

And the twins, Garret & Riley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: