More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:24:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Orphaned Runaways
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Orphaned Runaways  (Read 2625 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Orphaned Runaways
« on: 2005 September 12, 05:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here is a poser.  Having never had a teen run away from home (can't see how it's possible without cheating because they're always 100/100 with their parents in my game), I can't help wondering what would happen if a teen ran away and wasn't brought back by the police and their parents died while they were away.  Where would they come back to?  Would they come back at all?  Has anyone had any experience of this?

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Orphaned Runaways
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 12, 05:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No - if you don't call the police immediately, they won't come back at all, and will vanish from the game.

It happened to me with Orlando: suddenly, when visiting, he said: "I have enough with you folks", and went away. I didn't call the police, because he is a townie, but never again I saw Orlando in the game. Why? I don't know - but from then on I call the police immediately when I have this scene...Smiley.
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Orphaned Runaways
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 12, 06:03:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They come back just before they age transition if there is someone on the lot... but I can't answer the original question of what happens if everyone on the lot dies/leaves.  I cheated and had a teen run away prior to uni, so not sure if they show up in the "send sims to college" screen. Might check that later.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: