More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:23:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hygiene drop w/ Smustle?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hygiene drop w/ Smustle?  (Read 2682 times)
TreyNutz
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Hygiene drop w/ Smustle?
« on: 2005 December 21, 09:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a vampire teen (Moza) try to get the dancing scholarship by practicing the smustle alone.  His hygiene would go down to 50% then he'd stop and have to shower.  So I put in a Uni wall shower nearby and had him practice right there in front of the shower head.   He eventually got the scholarship.  I don't know if regular sims get the same hygiene drop with the smustle or not. 

Is this a Maxis bug?  Has anybody noticed hygiene drops when sims smustle?  I thought it was a fairly fast drop, but then he'd always stop at 50% he was always dancing a fairly short period of time before he'd have to shower.  I don't think I have any hacks that would cause this, but I'll check tomorrow.  Maybe I'll time the hygiene drop too.

His older brothers (also vampires) were able to Dance Together about one entire night to earn the scholarship, and had no drop in hygiene.  They went off to college, and Moza didn't have the dance together interaction with his dad, or his dad's parter.  So I decided to use the smustle, which worked out well enough - if I had taken him to a club, it seems he would not have been dancing for long.

Anyways, I was just curious if anyone has noticed anything like this before.  The adult vamps in the house exhibit the same smustle/hygiene issue.  It kind of makes sense that your hygiene would drop dancing away all night long.  But I thougt it was odd that he'd workout on the exercise machine until his hygiene was in the red, but only do the smustle until his hygiene was 50%.

Just coincidence but it works.
florican
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Hygiene drop w/ Smustle?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 21, 12:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny you should mention that, but only yesterday I noticed the exact same thing. I find the smustle funny so I had a married couple, who had both recently got out of bed and used the shower, smustle together. And I noticed the hygiene drop. It's odd how I'd never noticed it before, but considering they were both freshly showered it was quite a drop.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 21, 13:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The smustle drops everyone's hygiene, and rather rapidly, at that. The ADHD effect is particularly pronounced in vampires, also, which is why he quits smustling so fast.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
TreyNutz
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 21, 15:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the replies.  I thought it was curious.

Just coincidence but it works.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 21, 16:01:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I usually find with normal sims that they'll smustle until their fun is totally full, even if their hygiene drops almost to the bottom of the bar.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: