More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 22:41:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Clothing tool problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Clothing tool problem  (Read 3499 times)
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Clothing tool problem
« on: 2008 July 19, 14:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am currently playing with only Uni and NL expansions.  Last night I tried sending a teen to college and he was not allowed to leave because of responsibility for infant siblings. Parents were both present.

I exited game without saving and removed all hacks. Reentered game and he was able to leave. Exited again without saving, added back half of hacks. Could not leave. Exited again, tested other half, able to leave,  exited, repeat, repeat  until had tested all hacks.  Teen was able to leave lot with any mix of hacks as long as clothing tool was not present.

Had another problem a day or two earlier.    Uni sim graduated and when left Greek house to return to neighborhood, all roomies went with her, including the freshman placeholder.  Unfortunately I saved thus losing my greek house. Can't say definitely that this was related to clothing tool, but after removing that hack the next sim to graduate left normally.

I had neither of these problems before installing NL and did have the clothing tool in game at that time.  Before installing NL I did make sure to get the correct version of each hack from the NL page of hacks directory, though both clothing tool and clothing tool globals are dated 2008. RTFM states it is valid for Uni - BV. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Clothing tool problem
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 19, 18:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No idea why you are having a problem with not be able to go to college. Just use the Go to College button on the neighborhood menu.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MajorMercedes
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 22, 21:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tight Pants?
I remember reading on the Kitten Killer's forum that the Clothing Tool Globals conflicted with InteenB package.
If you have both of these, then you need to pick one or the other.

However, this may have NOTHING to do with your problem, especially if you don't HAVE the Kitten Killer.

I would recommend if this is the case to install Paladin's HCDU and do a scan.

Being racist is so limiting. Why confine your hatred to specific skin colors, countries, or beliefs? The entire world can be yours to hate.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 July 23, 08:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 July 27, 17:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God doesn't kill kittens.  Raccoons do.  And people too.  And dogs.  And hawks and owls. And many other predators. 
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 July 27, 18:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God doesn't kill kittens.  Raccoons do.  And people too.  And dogs.  And hawks and owls. And many other predators. 
That's not what they said about cyclops kitten.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: