More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 10:41:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help transfering files
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help transfering files  (Read 2509 times)
LadyVatrovia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help transfering files
« on: 2009 July 08, 14:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I am going to have spend my points from S3 site from my granddaughters computer so the I have the Launcher, her's has internet connection.....but what I need to know is, if the Launcher puts items directly into the game, can I simply transfer those files to a flash drive to put it in my game? Has anyone else done this? Can I just do that or is the Launcher doing anything else when it adds stuff to the game? "My" computer is partitioned. My gaming partition has no internet connections and just bear bones for gaming.....so I can't use my points as the EA site can't find the Launcher from the internet partition.

Thanks guys
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Help transfering files
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 08, 14:28:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes/no. THere are two wrinkles in this:
1. The Launcher will corrupt any files it downloads after installing them, because it sucks, so you won't be able to simply copy them over.
2. Fortunately, Pirate Cat does not pay for his downloads, so you can just get all of them anyway. Why waste your points?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: