More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 19:39:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?  (Read 56932 times)
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
« Reply #75 on: 2006 February 15, 07:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sanmonroe is blessed with a very dry wit.  Gotta love it.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansi
« Reply #76 on: 2006 February 15, 07:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's start with furries shall we?
Personally I have no problems with anyone who wished to partake in this activity. If you would like to have sex as Winnih the Pooh be my guest. Leave me out of it and I won't bother you. I don't find it morally wrong, nor will I judge, but don't bug me with your sex fetishes I'll stick to my own thank you.
Furries do however take lot's of crap. JM's chart is pretty good actually. Anyway, nothing is really wrong with it and I would advise that no matter how sick it makes you think, it is actually natural and a part of the human brain. Ergo God (Should he/she/it exist) DID in fact INTENED for people to want to be this way.
Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's not revolting. Plenty of natural things are revolting, often for very good reasons. Incest is "natural", but it's also a revolting and disgusting practice, and there are very good, natural reasons *WHY* it's revolting!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansi
« Reply #77 on: 2006 February 15, 08:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chilren scared by Aliens or whatnot:
Please. I've seen cartoons for 5 year olds with more dark themes and characters than TS2. A 9 year old would either find that aspect of The Sims boring or exciting. Not scary (unless they are some sort of sheilded ignorant child of overbearing parents who want their kid to live in a bubble). Buttsex? Diving too deep (no pun intended).

Are you saying 9 year olds shouldn't be scared of being abducted, anally penetrated, and then having to carry around something growing in them as a memento of the rape until one day it flies out and becomes a living reminder of the event? A face that is a combination of their features and the features of the guy with the probe?

If thats what you are saying, forgive me Father for questioning the divine plan.

Undead zombies as sexual fetish? WTF?

Necrophiliacs hide clips from the Night of The Living Dead on their computers for when they are in the mood. 

No. STDs from Vampires? Someone needs to relearn the definition of SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. Last time I checked, neck biting was not sex. Foreplay perhaps, but not sex. Want to go down the AIDS/HIV saliva blood aspet? Last time I checked your sims don't bleed, nor can they transmit a fatal disease via Woohoo or by kissing.

You know? This made me realize I missed something. The hypnotism at the beginning of the bite is kind of like drugging (rophenol?) the person then while they are helpess forcing a disease on them. Its worse than I thought!

True vampirism is not one of the real life venereal diseases. What do you think? These are the diseases that are present and transferable in saliva. Which is the most similar to the one in TS2?

* Cytomegalovirus
    * Genital warts
    * Gonorrhea
    * Hepatitis C
    * HIV
    * Common Cold
    * Flu
    * Upper Respiratory Infection
    * meningitis
    * Bacterial meningitis
    * Mononucleosis
    * Epstein-Barr virus
    * Cold sores
    * Cytomegalovirus
    * Molluscum contagiosum
    * Hepatitis B
    * Chronic Hepatitis B
    * Polio

I am going to go with Hep B. Results in skin colour change. Sensitivity to light in some cases. Eye colour change. Is treatable.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2006 February 15, 08:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and for the record, I have nothing against zombie on zombie love. Pile up all the dead naked bodies you want ina  big hole and I am OK with that. Its just when living people interact with them in a pokey slimey kind of way that it becomes gross.

I am Pro-Zombie on Zombie love.

Anti-Necrophilia

Webcest.
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2006 February 15, 09:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This looks like a job for a link to a webcomic! wooo!

(said comic also contains a rather uh... shocking paradoy of slash fanfic)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2006 February 15, 12:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and for the record, I have nothing against zombie on zombie love. Pile up all the dead naked bodies you want ina  big hole and I am OK with that. Its just when living people interact with them in a pokey slimey kind of way that it becomes gross.
That is, incidentally, now a feature of the Romance Mod: Zombies are not attractive to non-zombies.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2006 February 15, 14:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is, incidentally, now a feature of the Romance Mod: Zombies are not attractive to non-zombies.

Nice. Does it overpower turn ons? Lets say its a fat and stinky zombie and those happen to be a sim's turn ons. Will the sim still be repulsed?

Webcest.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2006 February 15, 15:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I thought Knowledge Sims wanted to try everything.

Hook

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2006 February 15, 16:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL that geekchart you posted JM has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long while.

Now look at what that thread made me do.  I went poking around the wikipedia and learned new terms :plushophilia,  toonophile, furvert.

All knowledge is supposed to be good but hmmmmm.

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2006 February 15, 16:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at it this way, Angelyne... it gives you an even better idea of who to avoid.

sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2006 February 15, 19:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All knowledge is supposed to be good but hmmmmm.

I will warn you, some things cannot be unseen.

If you need a horrific example that will haunt you to the ends of the earth send me a PM and I will delve into the internets and see if I can find something that still disturbs me.

Webcest.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2006 February 15, 19:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have yet to find anything more disturbing that Goatse.cx, but I rather not test that assumption
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2006 February 15, 19:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goatse/tubgirl/etc are the wal mart of webcest.

To find the true depths of webcest you need to delve into the bowels of the internet .

I saw this over a year ago and just the thought of it still makes me squirm. Like I said, some things cannot be unseen.

Webcest.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2006 February 15, 20:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dunno about tubgirl.  And I don't want to either.  And I well believe you when you warn about things better unseen.  You'll have to find someone else to share nightmares with Cheesy

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: We have Rape/impregnation, Necrophilia, and STDs. whats next for the expansion?
« Reply #89 on: 2006 February 15, 22:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Euuuwwwww, tubgirl.  That was just about the nastiest thing I've ever seen, and that's the soft version?  Blech.
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2006 February 15, 22:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The most entertaining thing was the link was in a newsletter with a very specific warning on it. It said something like "This is XXXXXXXXXX with a XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. NOT SAFE FOR WORK, NOT SAFE FOR ANYWHERE, YOU WILL BE FUCKEd UP IF YOU WATCH IT!!!!I AM NOT JOKING! DO NOT WATCH IT UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR MEMORY!!!

This was for a BIG popular website.

In spite of the warning, about 10 min after the newsletter went out,t he boards were alive with "OH MY DEAR GOD!!!" posts.

I don't even have the organ involved and it makes me cringe! and no its not anything like the cock cutting up site or a ball trample site. Its so much worse.  Cry

Webcest.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 February 15, 23:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao

http://genensims.com/skins/furry_05.htm
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 February 16, 01:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one who thought of 'artificial insemination' when they saw sex with robots?  Grin

As for what's next, I'm surprised you couldn't figure it out on your own: Beastiality, of course. We have yet to get werewolves.  Cool

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 February 16, 01:05:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice. Does it overpower turn ons? Lets say its a fat and stinky zombie and those happen to be a sim's turn ons. Will the sim still be repulsed?
Most things overpower turn-ons, so yes. Turn-ons are by far the weakest component in the attraction engine. Your sim will most likely still be repulsed. Just less repulsed. Because, let's face it, fat and stinky is one thing, fat, stinky, and *DEAD* is another thing.

And I thought Knowledge Sims wanted to try everything.
Well, just because it's not sexy at all doesn't mean you can't try it anyway.

angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 February 16, 01:34:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol Sleepycat.  I've seen those skin before but now I am seeing in an entirely different light!

JM, if someone was to make their self-sim and the whole cast of Star Trek, using those skins, and make a story album of it.....where would that fit in your chart ?
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 February 17, 01:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone needs to Bob Barker those people.

Webcest.
Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 February 17, 16:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone needs to Bob Barker those people.

Ha!  Well put!  I can't imagine, though, that sex is comfortable in those bulky suits.  I bet a furry millionaire would hire the costumer and make-up artists from Cats to help design a more streamline, movable, costume.

The robot sex (sex robot?) in OFB has me pre-emptively wierded out (much like non-Zombie/Zombie couplings) because of the high potential for, um, malfunction
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 February 17, 16:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... because of the high potential for, um, malfunction

LOL!!  Yet another way to be Saved from Death! Cheesy

But.... ouch!

Hook

veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2006 February 17, 17:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But.... ouch!

Hook

LOL@Hook

What color ghost would that bring forth I wonder?

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2006 February 17, 17:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But.... ouch!

Hook

LOL@Hook

What color ghost would that bring forth I wonder?

Blushing pink, obviously!

Hook

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: