More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 10:47:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Stuck cups
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stuck cups  (Read 4781 times)
Silverdrake
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
Stuck cups
« on: 2009 June 27, 00:00:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having a problem with hot beverage cups stuck to the hand? I've been resetting my sims, which puts the cup on the ground, but I'm wondering if the cappuccino maker is just buggy. I have NOT installed the patch yet - I'm waiting for the mods to catch up.
awrevell
Blathering Buffoon

Old School Charm

View Profile
Re: Stuck cups
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 27, 00:13:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having a problem with hot beverage cups stuck to the hand? I've been resetting my sims, which puts the cup on the ground, but I'm wondering if the cappuccino maker is just buggy. I have NOT installed the patch yet - I'm waiting for the mods to catch up.

If EAxis made it then of course it is buggy.  As for mods catching up with the patch, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! And AWESOMEMOD has been updated to work with the pach.  So, why are are you still reading this post and not downloading the latest and greatest AWESOMEMOD?

If your game isn't AWESOME, then it isn't worth playing!  AWESOMEMOD!

C++ is designed to allow you to express ideas, but if you don't have ideas, or don't have any clue about how to express them, C++ doesn't offer much help.  - Bjarne Stroustrup
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 27, 00:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims ended her days with a bowl of mac and cheese still stuck in her hand, and was presumably buried with that.
Now that I mention it, I should go check the graveyard to see if her ghost still wears the bowl, and if it's the ghost of a bowl or a real one.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
EdenNintyNine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 27, 03:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting, I have the opposite happen to my sims with drinks. The cups periodically vanish from their hands for no reason- whether they are finish or not.
Baronet
SimDebster
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 27, 13:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had the cup problem, as well.  I tried having the Sim go back and do the same action (worked for TS2), but it did not help.  Thanks to Awesome mod I was able to reset the Sim.  So, yes, the cappuccino machine is buggy.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 27, 13:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any cup problems yet, but I had a sim who had a plate stuck to her hand. Shortly after she washed it in the sink I got a script error and reset her, which took care of the problem since the plate disappeared. The next sim morning she had a negative moodlet from something disgusting in her inventory, which is where the plate (in an unwashed state, apparently) ended up!

So whatever is causing this in the game, plates and bowls as well as cups have all been reported as stuck on sims' hands by various players.
Kiirkas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 27, 21:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had this happen.  I've never directed this glitching sim to drink anything but her animations are glitching like she has a cup in her hand.  She was sleeping, but the glitch would cause her avatar to look like she was standing (colliding with the bed no less) with a cup in her hand.  She'd go back and forth between lying down and standing, but she was sleeping the whole time according to her motives.  The next morning, while gardening, in between each plant she'd glitch into the cup-holding animation again, which caused everything to take longer since the glitch would last 3-5 in-game seconds.

I tried resetting her, but it didn't help. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: