No Forced "Watch fight"

(1/5) > >>

crammyboy:
This will stop the "watch fight" interaction from completely overriding user driven commands.
Autonomous actions will still be overridden.

Compatible with the fight hack by FFS

This has only been tested with nightlife & OFB, though it may work with UNI (Post patch).

RainbowTigress:
This is great!  I can't wait to try it.  Just now I was trying to get Ajay to propose to Kristen downtown while they were eating, and Circe and Crystal started fighting.  They had just ordered food and the waitress was about to serve it to them, when they jumped up and ran over to watch.  I had to make Kristen selectable so I could cancel her Watch fight action because she wouldn't respond to Ajay.

sgestner:
So awesome...no more racing to watch the cop beat up the burgurgler at 3 am...

Thanx.

DJsimmy:
Oh, thank you so much!  It was such a PAIN to constantly have dates interrupted with those stupid "watch fight" interactions ...

Brynne:
Quote from: rainbow on 2005 November 05, 07:33:12

This is great!  I can't wait to try it.  Just now I was trying to get Ajay to propose to Kristen downtown while they were eating, and Circe and Crystal started fighting.  They had just ordered food and the waitress was about to serve it to them, when they jumped up and ran over to watch.  I had to make Kristen selectable so I could cancel her Watch fight action because she wouldn't respond to Ajay.

LOL Poor Ajay!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page