More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 10:45:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  This new furious state
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This new furious state  (Read 41976 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: This new furious state
« Reply #100 on: 2005 October 05, 12:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooooo fun with Daniel Pleasant! Actually, so far I've made him fat and of the Grilled Cheese aspiration. And got him fired from his job.
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 October 05, 13:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or I guess you could always just put him in a pit and every day move a plate of food down there for him to eat. If he wants to hang out at your place let him hang out in a hole with no toilet on the brink of starving forever.

That's funny.   Cheesy  I tried to kill a townie by flies by putting rotting plates in a closed room with him, but it didn't work.  I eventually got tired of torturing him and let him go.  Then he saw some yummy cake over by a big plant and became an energy drink.  His name was Joe Carr.  >:-)

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 October 05, 20:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's funny.   Cheesy  I tried to kill a townie by flies by putting rotting plates in a closed room with him, but it didn't work.  I eventually got tired of torturing him and let him go.  Then he saw some yummy cake over by a big plant and became an energy drink.  His name was Joe Carr.  >:-)

In one of my neighbourhoods Joe Carr married the spare to gen 2 of my legacy challenge, we;; ONE of the spares lol, there was 4 spares (3 of them still aren't dead although 2 are elders and the other should be an elder except he and his wife had 10 kids and I used elixer to keep them young). Anyway Joe died of old age fairly recently.

oh and you need to use piles of trash. They need to be able to step over the fly infested mess as that is what triggers the flies. They can't step over plates.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2005 October 10, 07:03:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alexander Goth's eldest grandchild turned teen today and as is my new 'tradition', I sent him downtown to check out the local talent (waste of time, as all the teens leave between 9 & 9.30 pm, which is when he got there ... we need a mod for this!).  Anyway, when he got home, he had this empty bubble indicating he was furious with someone.  At first I thought it was one of the ghosts, with it being empty, but it turned out to be his father's cousin, Aristotle Goth-Lothario.  As far as I knew, Barnaby hadn't even met him ... turned-out that the pee Barnaby mopped-up from outside the Crypt O'Night Club on his way home (he's a neat freak) was deposited there by Aristotle, whose memories showed he "Had an Accident".  Barnaby was so enraged he went right down to around -40/-40 and totally furious.  I do wonder whether the 'guilty party' is aware of what they've done when someone starts on them as a result of something like this (as Barnaby no doubt will if he ever meets Aristotle, which is more than likely as they're part of the same family, not to mention the fact that Barnaby only has 1 in Nice so won't take much persuading ... and Aristotle is one of the nicest Sims I've ever had and one of the most popular, not to mention hyper-sensitive).

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 October 10, 09:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That almost entirely doesn't make sense. Isn't that kind an unreasonable reaction? Are sims now doomed to throw a spaz everytime something breaks or is messed? Also, you seem to have a problem if your sims are peeing themselves. Maybe you need a bathroom uses you?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 October 10, 12:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems like the neat freak sims are all like this now. They fly off the handle like Joan Crawford anytime there's any sort of mess ("I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the dirt!"). Even toddlers do it. I think I may have to start encouraging sloppiness a little bit now at least to get them down enough so they are not so obssessive compulsive.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 October 10, 15:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems like the neat freak sims are all like this now. They fly off the handle like Joan Crawford anytime there's any sort of mess ("I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the dirt!"). Even toddlers do it. I think I may have to start encouraging sloppiness a little bit now at least to get them down enough so they are not so obssessive compulsive.

But obsessive compulsive is fun! </sarcasm>

Neat freak sims were already obsessive compulsive. This is just icing on the cake. The way they eat, for example: "Cut food into roughly microscopic pieces, put one piece into mouth without allowing it to touch anything but the end of the fork, chew exactly 30 times, floss, repeat." Don't remember who I'm quoting that from, but it's an excellent one, and it's someone on here.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2005 October 10, 16:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That almost entirely doesn't make sense. Isn't that kind an unreasonable reaction? Are sims now doomed to throw a spaz everytime something breaks or is messed? Also, you seem to have a problem if your sims are peeing themselves. Maybe you need a bathroom uses you?

This was a community lot, not a home lot.  If I added bathroomusesyou I'd have to do it everytime I went in as nothing stays permanently and it would take forever to go into each lot in buy/build mode to add stuff.  I don't mind them getting irritated by this sort of thing (they would in real life - being 0 in Neat myself I know that from experience) and it certainly helps if you want a marriage or whatever to deteriorate, but when it's someone they've never met and they go down to almost -50/-50 (which means there is a strong chance of a fight next time they encounter that person) it's rather OTT.

I suppose it might make more sense in a relationship if the annoyance were to increase the more the guilty party messed-up, although there should be some way of them being able to improve their lack of neatness, which in the case of adults there isn't.  No matter how hard they might try (or not), Sims with lack of neatness are going to create pools of water after a shower, so telling them off is basically non-productive.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
linolino
Exasperating Eyesore

Linosim

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2005 October 14, 14:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the new furious state except for one thing - the relationships improve way too fast.
Their relationship got to -98/-98.  Within three Sim days *both* numbers were back in the positive!

Strange, for me its quite the opposite. I mean, i don't know, its very strange i can't figure it out.
My sims seem to be furious for a longer time with someone if i keep then in touch. the more i interact the two the less that red layer will wear off. Its strange!!

Ludmila's boyfriend flirted with someone else in front of her, and she got furious with him, going to -90/-90!
it has passed almost two semesters and her red layer with him is not even in the middle, however it is almost over with the other girl he flirted. Also it is odd, because i kept them apologizing and interacting and her relationship score to him is now positive, but she is more than half-furious with him!!

This happens for all sims in my game that is furious with someone and keeps interacting with him.
I think the furious state actually wears off faster with they don't interact
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2005 October 14, 15:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just started playing Veronaville for the first time after NL.  It is so cool.  It always annoyed me--the rift between the families--because nothing ever becomes of it.  Except Tybalt and Mercutio--but you have to tell them to fight.  Well, Consort was downtown with his new bimbo wife,and he just got done making out with her,when Isabella attact him.  It was so funny.  I think I'm going to like playing Veronaville better now.  They are even attracted to each other, which makes it even more fun.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: