More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 17:37:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Very impatient dates bug
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Very impatient dates bug  (Read 13397 times)
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Very impatient dates bug
« Reply #25 on: 2008 April 04, 09:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The second one is just bad luck. If you ask someone for a date at the wrong time, they may already be in a bad mood, or have to go somewhere, ending the date early. I just had this happen for my Romance college sim. She asked someone over late at night, then asked him on a date. But because it was late, he immediately decided it was past his bedtime and left, ending the date.

I've had variations of this happen several times. The funniest was another date for the same Romance sim. She was working a new conquest and having a tough time falling in love so she could woo-hoo. He was already in love, but for some reason, even though she was best friends with him, she wouldn't flip over. When she finally did, before she could woo-hoo him, he ended the date and griped about how she didn't care about his needs -- and simultaneously told her "WOW! THAT WAS A GREAT DATE!" because the meter had been at the dream date level.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: