More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:20:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  antispyware getting on my freakingfracking nerves(sim related)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: antispyware getting on my freakingfracking nerves(sim related)  (Read 13495 times)
JadeAngel
Asinine Airhead

ACK! NO! DON'T EAT THAT!

View Profile
Re: antispyware getting on my freakingfracking nerves(sim related)
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 26, 02:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thats my neices crap, and it probaly is that.
JadeAngel
Asinine Airhead

ACK! NO! DON'T EAT THAT!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 26, 02:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyway, how do I get it off! Huh Embarrassed
Paperbladder
Paperian Heretic
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 26, 02:57:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AntiVirGear 3.7] "C:\Program Files\AntiVirGear 3.7\AntiVirGear 3.7.exe" /h
<snip>
When looking this up, I found many entries similar to this [2-spyware.com].  There's removal instructions on that page but it appears that any legitimate anti-malware program should get rid of it.  Most AVs have this built in but 2 that I believe will remove it are Comodo BOClean and Spybot Search & Destroy.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 26, 03:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anyway, how do I get it off! Huh Embarrassed
Try booting from disk and using format c:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 September 26, 03:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

um thanks, but I'm 19, and my parents died last year in a car reck Cry I stiil need help! I can't open the ctrlaltdel menu!
If that's true, I'm sorry for your loss. However, I find it hard to believe that a legitimate 19-year-old would type as badly as you do, or act like such a damn baby. Pescado has kindly suggested a solution.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
JadeAngel
Asinine Airhead

ACK! NO! DON'T EAT THAT!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 September 26, 03:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you, I type badly becuase I'm dislectic, anyway, I'm working on both of those, but if I don't go to sleep soon, I'll pass out, see you tommorow, I'll work somemore on all of your suggestions, thank you!!!!

Kiss*~Jade~* Kiss
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 September 26, 03:55:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no "19". Only 18.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 September 26, 04:42:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you, I type badly becuase I'm dislectic, anyway, I'm working on both of those, but if I don't go to sleep soon, I'll pass out, see you tommorow, I'll work somemore on all of your suggestions, thank you!!!!

Kiss*~Jade~* Kiss

Ye olde dyslexic call.  It seems to be the excuse of choice for not taking the time to LEARN how to spell.  My flatmates completly dyslexic (he reads things out loud backwards, it really is amazing) yet the man can spell.

Dyslexic does not mean "unable to use spellcheck".

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 September 26, 07:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JadeAngel, just take your computer back to the shop and tell them you're too stupid to own it.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 September 26, 15:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

JadeAngel, just take your computer back to the shop and tell them you're too stupid to own it.

I second that. 

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 September 26, 16:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kiss*~Jade~* Kiss

Ye olde dyslexic call.  It seems to be the excuse of choice for not taking the time to LEARN how to spell.  My flatmates completly dyslexic (he reads things out loud backwards, it really is amazing) yet the man can spell.

Dyslexic does not mean "unable to use spellcheck".
When I saw that, it immediately became a bunch of buzzing to my virtual ears. For every single observance, she has an excuse. It's Not My Fault Diarrhea. I know plenty of dyslexics. They just take more time to make sure that they get it right and don't look stupid. No excuse.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 September 26, 17:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For every single observance, she has an excuse. It's Not My Fault Diarrhea. I know plenty of dyslexics. They just take more time to make sure that they get it right and don't look stupid. No excuse.

And where did she get the damn stuff anyway.  Any google search will get you hits on all sorts of legitimate anti-spyware.  This one seems to have downloaded something that was linked on a questionable site without checking anything, and didn't even bother to remember the name of the program.  Given that the system is probably so overloaded with all kinds of malicious crap that was downloaded on a whim, I second the "format c:" solution.

During the time it takes to rebuild the system (assuming she has, and can find, any of her original disks for reloading the OS, programs, etc.) I can visualize a skills bar filling up (a bit at least).

Tribulatio proxima est
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 September 26, 17:59:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Playing for sympathy on this board will only get you death threats, JA. If you're going to try to con me at least learn how to do it properly first.  Tongue

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 September 27, 07:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Playing for sympathy on this board will only get you death threats, JA. If you're going to try to con me at least learn how to do it properly first.  Tongue

aah, umm.  I had a brain tumour removed about 9 years ago now.  I use that as an excuse all the time, mostly to 'forget' to get in touch with people I don't like, and I certainly play for sympathy.  Is that good enough?  Can I have my hate mail now?

Inteen for AL, yay!
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 September 27, 10:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whining and inventing drama or using real events for sympathy points (tacky) will get you nowhere here.

Try whining to Major Geeks or Bleeping Computer instead.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 September 27, 10:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whining and inventing drama or using real events for sympathy points (tacky) will get you nowhere here.

Try whining to Major Geeks or Bleeping Computer instead.

Or to anyone who cares, really.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: