More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 18:31:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Deleting the Awesome Mod?!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deleting the Awesome Mod?!  (Read 26795 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Deleting the Awesome Mod?!
« Reply #25 on: 2010 July 29, 14:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummm I got the same problem except I re-installed my game and I still get the message that Awesome mod is installed. How is that even possible?

Emm actually, whatever.

You do know that using text is your chance to disguise how slow your thought process is, right?  There's no need to illustrate every little stalling point as thoughts ponderously lurch into place.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 July 30, 12:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummm I got the same problem except I re-installed my game and I still get the message that Awesome mod is installed. How is that even possible?

Emm actually, whatever.

You do know that using text is your chance to disguise how slow your thought process is, right?  There's no need to illustrate every little stalling point as thoughts ponderously lurch into place.

Yeah, Jez is yeah, right. Yeah, he's definitely umm... sorry where was I again?

Sadly, that is actually how I talk. I tend to trail off, or get distracted by something shiny, and kinda forget I am mid-sentence. It makes for some cracking anecdotes, which y'all can hear later at SKYPE PARTY, WOOP.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 July 30, 12:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emm actually, whatever.

Yeah, Jez is yeah, right. Yeah, he's definitely umm... sorry where was I again?

Sadly, that is actually how I talk. I tend to trail off, or get distracted by something shiny, and kinda forget I am mid-sentence. It makes for some cracking anecdotes, which y'all can hear later at SKYPE PARTY, WOOP.

So, have you got the whole Chav thing down, then?

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
Naith
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 July 30, 23:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emm actually, whatever.

I usually don't write like that, maybe I got nervous coming into a forum where people call people idiots becuse they ask something that seems SO CLEAR to you. Well, if it's so simple then just answer the question. I got a problem with this mod, I need help from someone as intellegant as you.

I tried to update my game but I couldn't patch it up so I deleted the Awesome mod and tried to start my game: Still got a message that I got an inofficial mod installed and needed to update or delete. I've searched my computer for the Awesome file, can't be found. Deleted my caches. STILL got the message. I searched through my files again, couldn't find it. Re-installed my game and started it and got the same message.  Wtf am I supposed to do? I came here for help not for you to tell me I'm stupid. I'd like to say the only stupid I did was to download this mod, but actually I love it as I had it before but now it just screwd up my game so please help me to get rid of it.

I'm Swedish so I'm sorry if my english is to painful for genious eyes like yours.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010 July 31, 04:15:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I take it being Swedish is also the reason you can't quote properly?

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 July 31, 07:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupid excuse is stupid. Kofi is also Kofistani, and SHE can quote properly.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 July 31, 07:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but Kofi isn't a self-important little snot rag. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010 July 31, 07:50:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but Kofi isn't a self-important little snot rag. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

I'mma go out on a limb and say COULD BE, SIR. Also, Kofi is not too STUPID to figure it out.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2010 July 31, 09:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pucko.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 July 31, 12:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emm actually, whatever.

I usually don't write like that, maybe I got nervous coming into a forum where people call people idiots becuse they ask something that seems SO CLEAR to you. Well, if it's so simple then just answer the question. I got a problem with this mod, I need help from someone as intellegant as you.
People get called idiots, among other things, when they fail to search and find the answers that have already been covered so many times before, not just because they ask a question that seems SO CLEAR.

I tried to update my game but I couldn't patch it up so I deleted the Awesome mod and tried to start my game: Still got a message that I got an inofficial mod installed and needed to update or delete. I've searched my computer for the Awesome file, can't be found. Deleted my caches. STILL got the message. I searched through my files again, couldn't find it. Re-installed my game and started it and got the same message.  Wtf am I supposed to do? I came here for help not for you to tell me I'm stupid. I'd like to say the only stupid I did was to download this mod, but actually I love it as I had it before but now it just screwd up my game so please help me to get rid of it.
Maybe the unofficial mod is something else?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Naith
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 August 01, 07:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Annan: Nämen. Tackar för skrattet.

Thanks for your "help". Yes, I guessed I should have searched the forum before asking. Looks like there's some problem with my basegame CD.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: