More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 00:45:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nekkid Pregnant Woman
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nekkid Pregnant Woman  (Read 11109 times)
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Nekkid Pregnant Woman
« on: 2006 March 10, 06:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created a new lady in CAS in Bluewater, got her married to and pregnant by an old fart, but the minute she started showing, she spent the rest of her pregnancy nekkid.  When I tried to select clothing for her with several different dressers, the only clothing available was nekkid bodies.  I dressed her in a bikini that let her belly hang out, but she kept stripping off her bikini.  I took her to work with the old fart in his shop and she tended the cash register nekkid.  I didn't choose any bare skin clothes when I created her, so where were the maternity clothes?

Oh yeah, and something else weird - when they closed the shop and got ready to drive back home, there were two identical vehicles outside the shop.  They got in the first one and drove home.

Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Nekkid Pregnant Woman
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 10, 06:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, I dont understand what nekkid means. Do you mean naked?
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 10, 06:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's suthren for 'naked'
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 10, 06:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And im guessing suthren means southern, but thats not important right now. Do you have any hacks that conflict with pregancy?
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 10, 06:56:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, did ya fall asleep or something?
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 10, 06:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I'm awake!  Grin  I was just looking through my hacks and didn't see any hacks relating to pregnancy.  She is my first Sim to be created/impregnated after installation of OFB and I didn't have this problem before.  I've got that hack to get naked/get dressed which works on all my other Sims, but it didn't work on her when I told her to get dressed.  She just did the spin and stayed naked. 

It may just be something wonky with Henrietta.  I will make an existing Sim in Bluewater pregnant and see if she stays nekkid too.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 10, 07:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Take the hack out, and see if it fixes the nakedness Wink

Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 10, 07:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That hack must not work well with pregnant sims. Was she the only pregnant sim with this problem?
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 March 10, 07:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma:  She already had the baby so I can't take the hack out and try again unless she has another child and with a huband with one foot in the grave, I hesitate to give her any more children to raise without a father. 

Mike:  She and her husband are the only created Sims in that neighborhood.  I haven't checked on any of my other pregnant Sims in other neighborhoods.  Guess I oughta do that, huh?  Gonna see what happens with a pre-existing Sim in this neighborhood, too. 

Thanks for the ideas, folks.  I'm going to bed now. 
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 March 10, 07:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is she a very outgoing sim and do you have a nudist hack in - and if so, which one? Not sure if Crammyboy has updated his, but the Eubruere one is NOT OFB compatable.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 March 10, 14:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

crammyboys nudist hack works in OFB  Grin
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 March 10, 14:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I brought Lisa Ramirez, a Maxis char in Bluewater, to my guy's house, they got real friendly, and she ended up pregnant by him.      She wore maternity clothes, and never even thought about getting nekkid except to bathe.  They had a butt-ugly baby, by the way, which Jimmy has custody of, since Ms. Ramirez had to go back to her family.  I left the game running all night in the hope that the social worker would come take Ms. Ugly away, but noooo, she is now a child and when I came back to my game this morning, she was sitting on the floor doing her homework.  And skilling in swimming as she did her homework, but that's a whole 'nother thang.

I may go ahead and let Henrietta get pregnant one more time, and take the nekkid hacks out.  I think I only have crammyboy's nudist one, but even so, if it affected one sim, it should affect all, shouldn't it?  I mean, I didn't even have the option to put clothes on Henrietta when I clicked on maternity, only pjs, swimwear, etc. 

It's not a major deal, but it has made me curious.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2006 March 10, 15:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, this is most interesting.  Something made me check the profiles of Arielle and Mike and I was amazed to discover that Arielle is 54 (2 years older than me) and Mike is 12.  Had I been asked to guess which of them was which age, I'd have put it the other way around.  No insult to either of them, but all this "nekkid" stuff to me smacks of teens and Internet-speak, whereas Mike sounds so much more mature (nice line in sarcasm too, must have British ancestry - at least I think it was meant to be sarcasm). 

But what do I know, I can't even understand my 13-year-old daughter when she's talking online.  I swear it's a totally different language to the one I taught her.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
arielle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 March 10, 15:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woot, I got a great laugh out of your post, Ancient Sim!  Actually, I am 58.  Nekkid is how we pronounce naked in my neck of the woods.  I sure didn't know it was kid-speak.  My 15 and 17 year old stepdaughters pronounce it "nekkid", too.  I guess it's just because we are illiterate, backwoods, suthren, trailer trash rednecks with no education.  I'll try to do better!

Arielle - still laughin' my arse off.

Baronetess
TaWanda
Nitwitted Nuisance

stolen from obsessiveicons@livejournal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 March 10, 18:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Arielle, Do you also warsh your dishes in the zink,and get your earl changed in the car while you put air in your tars? My 80 something yr old gramma talks like that, she' from the Kentucky hills,. and nekkid is quite common around here, has been for ages Grin
dmchess
Corpulent Cretin

Zim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2006 March 10, 21:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created a new lady in CAS in Bluewater, got her married to and pregnant by an old fart, but the minute she started showing, she spent the rest of her pregnancy nekkid.
And the problem is...?  Cool
Mike
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 March 10, 21:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, this is most interesting.  Something made me check the profiles of Arielle and Mike and I was amazed to discover that Arielle is 54 (2 years older than me) and Mike is 12.  Had I been asked to guess which of them was which age, I'd have put it the other way around.  No insult to either of them, but all this "nekkid" stuff to me smacks of teens and Internet-speak, whereas Mike sounds so much more mature (nice line in sarcasm too, must have British ancestry - at least I think it was meant to be sarcasm). 

But what do I know, I can't even understand my 13-year-old daughter when she's talking online.  I swear it's a totally different language to the one I taught her.

Nah, no British ancestry here. Read my signiture and you'll find out what I am. For some reason though, I hate cartoons. I hate everything that is kiddie. Its so bothersome. I guess im not like other 13 year olds.....
« Last Edit: 2006 March 10, 21:47:33 by Mike » Logged
Kala
Dimwitted Dunce

Stop Screwing!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 March 10, 23:14:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created a new lady in CAS in Bluewater, got her married to and pregnant by an old fart, but the minute she started showing, she spent the rest of her pregnancy nekkid.
And the problem is...?  Cool

Yeah,  I wish the couple in my av would throw thier butt ugly duds to the side.  I live in Louisville KY, where nekkid and naked are two totaly different states of being undressed.  (ei discovery channel vs. the Spice channel)

You can spell and that's great.  What else can you do?  Being an ass doesn't count.
Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 March 11, 07:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regardless, Mike, let me just say (in a totally OOC fashion) that your avatar of Laguna makes me swoon.

As for "nekkid," I'm a yankee/brit crossbreed, and I've used that for years if I'm feeling lazy, I think because of my father (though he's a native Downeaster).  Then again, he insists that people don't have chimneys, they have chimleys.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 March 11, 13:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm from Lexington, Ky. My husband is from Ashland and my step-mother from South Shore. We're not sure Lou-a-vil is really part of Ky., leave our kiddies buck nekkid all summer, and put pillers on our beds. My mother was from the Ozarks and I still use a few of her phrases. I also say 'icebox' as she did when I mean 'refrigerator' which my husband and children find infinitely amusing. Me not so much. I would never have guessed you're just 13 Mike Smiley

I'm not having any problem with pregnant women in OFB but with just Uni (before the EP), the censor blur went away when the pregnant YA got in the shower. Kinda interesting as it stayed on all the rest of the time. Was surely a hack, but I didn't care.

Unsouper
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 March 11, 13:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sagana - I grew up hearing "icebox" too here in Ohio! My sister actually has one - she collects antiques! I enjoy reading the alternative spellings lets me "hear" what is being said!

I will check on my pregnant sims today, haven't played any since OFB!
momtogirls
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 March 11, 14:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I also say 'icebox' as she did when I mean 'refrigerator' "

You mean that's not an acceptable term for refrigerator?

My accent is the most bizarre thing in the world...I grew up an hour north of Boston, so yes, when I am tired, I 'pahk my cah', my grandfather grew up in Kansas, and I spent alot of time with them, so I often "warsh my cah"

I now live in Western Mass, where the general population thinks that they are not a part of the rest of the state, so I have been teased for my Eastern Mass accent, so I work hard to get rid of it.

As for the naked pregnant sim...no clue on that one.  If all the other suggestions haven't worked, my action is to take out my hack folder and restart, see if that fixes the issue.
shezoe
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2006 March 11, 14:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, no British ancestry here. Read my signiture and you'll find out what I am. For some reason though, I hate cartoons. I hate everything that is kiddie. Its so bothersome. I guess im not like other 13 year olds.....

It takes a long time
to grow young.

Pablo Picasso

Instinctively I always refused to become
what one generally calls a "mature" human.

Albert Schweizer
 Wink

"I had always felt life first a story: and if there is a story there is a story-teller."
~G.K. Chesterton~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: