More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 06:46:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Werewolves
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Werewolves  (Read 12620 times)
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
Re: Werewolves
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 08, 03:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's very odd.  I've had a werewolf for a while now.  She turned one other guy into a werewolf and he got turned back.  I still do see tedious "Wolf Gal is cured from lycanthropy" wants and "Wolf Gal howls" fears/wants, but I can't say I've ever seen any Sims go into aspiration failure because of it.  She shows up on community lots all the time, and about the most that happens is she transitions, somebody does the same kind of "freak out" gesture as they would if she were a streaker, they get a little red minus sign over their heads, and life rolls on.

I threw a party once at her place at which she savaged her brother in law.  It was an easy roof-raiser.

PB

Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 08, 08:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she isn't a howler? My guy howls 2-3 times a night. He seems to enjoy it, but then he's a pleasure Sim so maybe that's why.

I've had a couple vampires and no one is fretting about being bitten anymore. Not that I've ever seen anyone autonomously bitten, even by Grand Vampires, since OFB...

I'm playing both my first vampire and first werewolf. My playable Sim was vamped by a Grand Vampire while downtown. They later fell in love and were married. I have all EPs up to Seasons. But this is my first time having this happen since I first installed Nightlife. I guess with the fixes in the game preventing them from biting the wrong Sims, they just don't bite that often.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
lowbart
Blathering Buffoon

Why? Why?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 08, 13:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And yes, they become more mean. A trip to werewolfdom is one of the methods of curing lazy, nice sims of their disgusting traits.

Is there any inherent disadvantage to having more nice points, like there is with Active and Neat? All I've noticed is that they don't have the options for negative social interactions available most of the time, and when Nice starts bottoming out they turn into trash-can-kickers and newspaper thieves, which is punishable by death.

Quote from: Liz
I find it particularly disingenuous of Seabolt to attempt to claim that "Advertising is very organic to the 'Sims 3' experience." Apparently 'organic' is code for "We thought of some places we can stick it." Should they run out of ideas, I could gladly recommend some nice, organic place
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 08, 14:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice sims are whiny, annoying crybabies that tick me off? That's an important consideration. Compared to Mean sims, who are total bastards and make me lol.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Loncaros
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 September 08, 15:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a list of advantages / disadvantags of traits somewhere?
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2007 September 08, 16:49:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice sims will attempt to hug sims whom they aren't close to, and the interaction will almost always be rejected.  This makes it hard for nice sims to make friends in person.

lowbart
Blathering Buffoon

Why? Why?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 September 08, 21:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always bring their STR up to 80 or so on the phone before inviting them over, anyway. It requires less babysitting.

Loncaros, I'm currently working on exactly that kind of list based on what I read on the forum and, to a lesser extent, what I notice myself.

Quote from: Liz
I find it particularly disingenuous of Seabolt to attempt to claim that "Advertising is very organic to the 'Sims 3' experience." Apparently 'organic' is code for "We thought of some places we can stick it." Should they run out of ideas, I could gladly recommend some nice, organic place
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 September 09, 03:23:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm playing both my first vampire and first werewolf. My playable Sim was vamped by a Grand Vampire while downtown. They later fell in love and were married. I have all EPs up to Seasons. But this is my first time having this happen since I first installed Nightlife. I guess with the fixes in the game preventing them from biting the wrong Sims, they just don't bite that often.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. I didn't have any downtownies anymore until recently, either, so maybe a couple of them will get turned now...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: