More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 02:44:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Save, Back to Neighborhood, and Exit disabled in University. Help? (edited)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Save, Back to Neighborhood, and Exit disabled in University. Help? (edited)  (Read 2609 times)
LadyCrimsonSkye
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Save, Back to Neighborhood, and Exit disabled in University. Help? (edited)
« on: 2008 July 09, 03:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've only come across this 2 times, and did not ask about about it.  I was sure I knew the cause the first time, turns out, I didn't.

While in University, I stopped to save my game, and the Save, Neighborhood, and Exit icons were all disabled, as the build options are disabled in normal University play.  Is this common?  As I mentioned, I've only had it happen a couple of times, but it is a huge hassle. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

ETA:  Has this been gone over somewhere else, and I've missed it?  Are there shortcut keys to exit or save a particular lot?  I really would like some help with this, even if it's just someone saying they've had this issue before, or never heard of it before.

The first time it happened to me when I tried to turn build tools on, in a dorm.  I have since enabled build tools with no problem, but this most recent occasion I did not.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 10, 17:10:53 by LadyCrimsonSkye » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Save, Back to Neighborhood, and Exit disabled in University. Help? (edited)
« Reply #1 on: 2008 July 10, 21:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shit happens. Smiley The best solution is to put the Lot Debugger on the lot, and use its option to enable the save options -- this is one of those bugs that happens for no apparent reason sometimes, and the fix on the lot debugger is there for just that purpose.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
LadyCrimsonSkye
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Save, Back to Neighborhood, and Exit disabled in University. Help? (edited
« Reply #2 on: 2008 July 10, 23:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*mashes thanks button repeatedly, and enjoys BAaaaaa! over and over*

Thank you SO much!  I was beginning to think I was the only one who experienced this.  I was really irritated, because I lost a really neat sim... Sad

Thanks again!  MATY is the only place I go for help. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: