More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 00:37:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Deleting big show venues
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Deleting big show venues  (Read 6465 times)
Ellachandra
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Deleting big show venues
« on: 2012 June 22, 10:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you delete the big show venues from Starlite Shores. I tried to delete one but the game won't let you. It says you need a hack to perform that action. Does anyone know what that hack might be, or is there some other way to remove the lot? I did try google first before asking.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Deleting big show venues
« Reply #1 on: 2012 June 22, 15:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried "testingcheatsenabled true" and "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false" together?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 June 22, 16:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you delete the big show venues from Starlite Shores. I tried to delete one but the game won't let you. It says you need a hack to perform that action. Does anyone know what that hack might be, or is there some other way to remove the lot? I did try google first before asking.

Have you tried the bulldozer from edit town? usually works for me.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 June 22, 20:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried the bulldozer from edit town? usually works for me.

I actually assumed s/he had tried that first, and I am already laughing at my naivete.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 June 22, 22:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you do need cheats to bulldoze the big show venues in Starlight Shores. In the cheat console, use testingcheatsenabled true. Then enter "enablelotlocking true" (without quotes). Next, click on the venue you want to bulldoze and on the far bottom right you will see a padlock icon. If you place your cursor over it, the tool tip will read "Lock/Unlock lot for editing." Click on the padlock to unlock the lot. Now you can bulldoze it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 June 22, 23:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the same way you open lots for development on vacation worlds, isn't it?

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 June 23, 08:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the same way you open lots for development on vacation worlds, isn't it?

Yes, it is.
Ellachandra
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 June 23, 12:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried testingcheatsenabled true & then restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false & it didn't work. I then reloaded my game & tried testingcheatsenabled true & then enablelotlocking true. That worked, I can now delete the lots from my game. Thanks. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: