More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 09:39:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  wandering lot??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: wandering lot??  (Read 2532 times)
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
wandering lot??
« on: 2006 July 10, 19:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time since installing P2, ewent to my DT and there was a lot in the middle of the road!! I tried to move it into the bin but it craashed the game. Anyone have anything like this happen?
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: wandering lot??
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 10, 19:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First time since installing P2, ewent to my DT and there was a lot in the middle of the road!! I tried to move it into the bin but it craashed the game. Anyone have anything like this happen?

I would love to help, but I don't know wat P2, DT and ewent mean. May I assume craashed is crashed?

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 10, 19:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to help, but I don't know wat P2, DT and ewent mean. May I assume craashed is crashed?
Patch 2, Downtown, and "I went" respectively. And thank you for your translation in the other thread.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 10, 19:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're welcome (even though it appears I was incorrect. Smiley ) I guessed DT was downtown, but there are so many options!

Translation:
MutantBunny installed OFBp2, started the game, went Downtown, and found a lot sitting in the middle of the road. Her/his attempt to move the lot into the bin crashed the game, and s/he's looking for help. Anyone?

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 July 10, 21:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hm. So I typed too fast, and had to go. Sorry.

But, now really, it wasn't that big a leap from ewent to went and from DT to Down Town and P2 to patch 2.

No solutions, but ready criticism..... Angry
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 July 10, 22:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not criticism. Help. I can't help with techie problems, because I'm a recovering techie-tard. But I figure, if I have to think twice before "getting" typos (and yes, I know you didn't mean to...), then maybe someone else needs help before they can help you. Besides, love, it's my job. *nods at title*

Take a look at my first post....."wat"? No one's perfect, least of all me. Wink Cheesy Grin

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 July 10, 22:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually think the stupid-to-English translation posts have gone too far.  There's always been people who type fast and make mistakes/typo's (even El Presidente), but it doesn't mean it's stupid.  I'd much rather see it for the truly stupid posts.

Edit:  And ElfPuddle, it's not just you, there are a lot of people jumping on this bandwagon lately.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: