More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 20:03:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  When Sims Imitates Movies
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: When Sims Imitates Movies  (Read 4861 times)
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
When Sims Imitates Movies
« on: 2010 March 10, 03:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't need a fix for this, per se... but I'd love to know why the heck it happened.

Earlier tonight, my Sims forgot to pay their bills, and the repo man showed up. He walked into the kitchen, whipped out his little gun thing, aimed it and fired. My sim lady was in the way, and freaking out, but I figured he was aiming for the chairs. This wouldn't be at all unusual or problematic, if he had actually repoed the chair. Instead, very amusingly, he repoed my Sims hair. As soon as he turned and walked out of the room, nothing had vanished but my Sim that had been in the way of his gun was sporting a completely random hairstyle.

He also tried to repo the couch later, which also did not disappear - I'm guessing my repo man is just screwed up, but I have to admit that it was kind of hilarious. Is there a way to get my repo man working right, or has anyone else had this happen?

Oh, and I DO have a screenshot:
The_Goddess
Garrulous Gimp

You know how to whistle, don't you?

View Profile
Re: When Sims Imitates Movies
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 10, 03:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is why you should always tip your stylist! 
Eipa
Tasty Tourist

Thought you was Batman!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 10, 12:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet that was very funny! I cant believe that happening!

"We are going to rip off your testicles.......and slash your tires."
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 10, 18:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She must have paid a lot for that haircut!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 10, 18:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bring you...exorcist child!

Odd expansion of the midget bug...baby with toddler body mesh.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 10, 21:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap, Zazazu - that is incredibly creepy!
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 March 11, 00:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't need a fix for this, per se... but I'd love to know why the heck it happened.

Earlier tonight, my Sims forgot to pay their bills, and the repo man showed up. He walked into the kitchen, whipped out his little gun thing, aimed it and fired. My sim lady was in the way, and freaking out, but I figured he was aiming for the chairs. This wouldn't be at all unusual or problematic, if he had actually repoed the chair. Instead, very amusingly, he repoed my Sims hair. As soon as he turned and walked out of the room, nothing had vanished but my Sim that had been in the way of his gun was sporting a completely random hairstyle.

He also tried to repo the couch later, which also did not disappear - I'm guessing my repo man is just screwed up, but I have to admit that it was kind of hilarious. Is there a way to get my repo man working right, or has anyone else had this happen?

Was it a custom hair? makes me think maybe if it was, the Repo man categorized it the same as any other object that could be taken away. However that wouldn't explain why the couch didn't disappear at all, although I've seen so many strange things in this game that nothing much should surprise me. Except maybe Zazazu's freako baby/toddler.  Smiley
suzetter
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 March 11, 02:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sounds very funny I wish something like that would happen in my game. 
Zoni
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 March 11, 05:00:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it a custom hair? makes me think maybe if it was, the Repo man categorized it the same as any other object that could be taken away. However that wouldn't explain why the couch didn't disappear at all, although I've seen so many strange things in this game that nothing much should surprise me. Except maybe Zazazu's freako baby/toddler.  Smiley

It was, indeed. It was quite amusing. I love the occasional glitches. Usually. Stuff like this just brightens my day because it's so silly.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: