More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 12:49:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540271 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Weird Genetics after Pets!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Weird Genetics after Pets!!  (Read 2218 times)
Dea
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Weird Genetics after Pets!!
« on: 2007 February 01, 15:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a custom neighborhood with 4 couples.   I used all Maxis genetics in this neighborhood. Most of their kids have correct genetics until I created a couple of pets.  In one of my couple the mother has black hair and the father has blonde hair.  Their last daughter has blonde hair.  I thought it was cool that she seemed to have inherited her fathers blonde hair bc black is so dominate over blonde and its never occured in my game to the second generation anyway.  I went and had a look at her genetics and she actually didnt inherit anything from her parents. She has all custom genetics.  I looked at the rest of the kids after I created these pets and they also have incorrect genetics.  I blame it on Pets and started all over again. So far everything is turning out as it should. I havent created any new pets since I discovered this either.

edit:  I created the pets by themselves so I dont get why they are affecting the whole neighborhood.

ISFJ
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Weird Genetics after Pets!!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 February 01, 16:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I don't have any kind of answer, just sympathies.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: