More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 18:45:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Synchronizing Seasons?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Synchronizing Seasons?  (Read 3468 times)
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Synchronizing Seasons?
« on: 2007 May 23, 18:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just recently installed Seasons and after playing in Riverblossom Hills for a while have gone back to one of my older hoods.   

I set up the Seasons to begin with Spring and progress in normal fashion. 
Problem:  Some of the fourteen homes in the neighborhood were set at first day of Spring when I first entered them while others were set on last day of Spring and were quickly in summer.

Is there any way to get all of them on the same day of the season? 

hedgekat
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
Re: Synchronizing Seasons?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 23, 19:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There may well be an easier way than this, but this is the one that occurs to me:  the weather machine aspiration reward can be used to extend a season 1 day or 3 days, or can set the lot to whatever season you wish.  Just be sure the Sim using it is in the platinum or gold.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 23, 20:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But the rain of fire is such fun!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 24, 03:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem:  Some of the fourteen homes in the neighborhood were set at first day of Spring when I first entered them while others were set on last day of Spring and were quickly in summer.
Were the homes that were on the last day of the first season new/newly moved into? My game always sets new homes to that day.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 24, 04:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use the hack from Paladin.

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Fail.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 24, 04:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh, I love Seasons but I find it annoying to have some lots on one season while others are in a different season... and god(dess) forbid you move sims to a new house or move new sims into the hood, that on top of the whole Monday is always "Moving In Day" was driving me crazy.

I ended up setting my main hood as Spring/Summer/Summer/Spring so it no longer matters. If I ever want to play Fall or Winter then I will set all 4 to Fall (or Winter) until I'm bored of that season  Grin  in "A Song of Ice and Fire" Winter can last a lifetime! (book series)

ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 24, 15:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[off-topic] And it's on the top of my list of favorites, too! I'm anxiously awaiting the next book! [/off-topic]

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 24, 16:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[off-topic] And it's on the top of my list of favorites, too! I'm anxiously awaiting the next book! [/off-topic]

[off-topic] It's so hard waiting for him to finish the next book but it will be worth it when he is done! [/off-topic]

hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 24, 18:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Were the homes that were on the last day of the first season new/newly moved into? My game always sets new homes to that day.

All fourteen of the homes were new.   I  had moved these fourteen families out of their homes in my main hood and into a new subhood.  I moved their empty homes into the house/lot bin.   Some of the families have the same house they were in before and some don't but I don't think there is any correlation between who got first day of spring and who got last day.

hedgekat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: