More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 11:47:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Ballet bar not raising fitness level
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ballet bar not raising fitness level  (Read 3636 times)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
Ballet bar not raising fitness level
« on: 2008 April 04, 15:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been asking around, and so far I seem to be the only one with the problem. Using the ballet bar doesn't raise the sims' fitness level (the fit/fat level, not talking about fitness enthusiasm or body skill). No matter how long they use the ballet bar, gain body points and such, their fitness level doesn't move one bit. I'm suspecting it's a hack conflict, but I'm not sure from which hack. The only obviously fitness related hack I have is fitness4all, and it's not the culprit, because removing it doesn't fix the problem. Any ideas?

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Ballet bar not raising fitness level
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 04, 15:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems like hack conflict, as I have no problem raising fitness level using ballet bars, buyable or career reward.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 06, 12:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once again, I point the blame squarely at tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 06, 13:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a colleague who wears similar tights to the gym. His fitness level seems to be fine, though. Although, who knows what it would be without the pants, though.  Tongue

I'm waiting for the inspiration to start weeding through my hacks to find the culprit.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 08, 14:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the problem has been fixed. I think it was an expired skillinator that caused it, although I'm not 100% sure because I also removed or updated a couple of other hacks at the same time.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 08, 17:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it falls short of a definitive controlled experiment, but I suppose it doesn't matter, given that the problem no longer exists.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: