More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 21:28:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Pattern textures messed up
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pattern textures messed up  (Read 2679 times)
EtherealMemory
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Pattern textures messed up
« on: 2009 June 30, 07:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, nearly all patterns under the "Geometric" catergory in my game have become corrupted or something. A lot of them have mismatached pixels all over the place are pretty noticeable. My game has been running and working perfectly fine with no errors or graphical glitches until yesterday. The only thing that I did to my game yesterday that could have possibly corrupted the textures was install HP's skin mod and Aikea's eye mod. However, I highly doubt those two mods caused this problem; I have a few of other mods installed as well that have not caused any issues. I removed the mods anyway just in case and the problem still persists.

And yes, my comptuer specs meet all the system requirements; Again this just started happening yesterday. I've even tried a clean reinstallation of the game with no avail. Here's a screen shot of what one of the geomtric patterns look in my game

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Grumblesnort
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Pattern textures messed up
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 01, 17:01:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an odd problem to have, especially with just one particular category of patterns as opposed to all of them. Have you tried deleting your caches, or maybe replacing files with the default ones from your CD (or the ISO if you went that route)? It sounds weird, but you could also try changing the screen resolution, then putting it back. I've had something similar to this happen in another game and I banged my head against the wall for days before I ended up changing resolutions, purely by chance. When I put it back, I found the problem had resolved itself.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 01, 20:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an odd issue with some patterns, but it wasn't pixelation like that, it was strange pixelation in the margins between two pieces of wallpaper or on edges of furniture. Auto Anti-aliasing being turned off and set manually fixed it. I also changed the resolution at that time, certain settings caused all manner of oddities.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
EtherealMemory
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 01, 23:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I deleted the caches, replaced all the original folders from the CD into my game folder, and changed the resolution a few times but it's still there. Damnit. Starting to think I'll never fix this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: