More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 21:49:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sorry for the delay!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sorry for the delay!  (Read 28464 times)
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
Sorry for the delay!
« on: 2005 October 28, 20:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.angelfire.com/ego2/virtualdaydream/

Okay people, go download the VampirePaste (as I so lovingly call it)... I'll warn you guys ahead of time, the AlienLaverwinkle zip file is corrupt.. I'm working on it!

Myrddin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Sorry for the delay!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 28, 20:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your skins are fantastic!  Can't wait to get them in my game!
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 28, 20:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the alien skin seems to be broken for me. It keeps giving me an error message in WinRar.
Myrddin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 28, 20:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um...hence why he said that the alien skin file is corrupt and that he is working on fixing it. Tongue
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 28, 20:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh duh. I missed that part. I didn't get enough sleep last night.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 28, 20:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much now I can play vampires did't like there skins before.
Can't wait till I get the alien skin too.
Thanks for all your hard work.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 28, 20:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much can't wait to get these into my game.They look absolutely beautiful.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 29, 04:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I managed to upload the Laverwinkle Alien Skintone as a .rar... Now we just need to wait for angelfire to finish the job (it doesn't automatically update when you publish something new it seems). Keep a look out for that .rar file link.. Hopefully it won't take too long to show up.

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 29, 06:33:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gloam, I hate vampires and aliens, and black hair too, but this lady is gorgeous!!! Awesome job...Smiley
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 29, 07:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Gali. Coming from you that means a lot!  Wink

Sometimes when my mom (Reggikko) and I discuss questionable plans for our sims (in the name of drama and intrigue), we like to joke and say things like: "Gali would die if she knew half of the things we do to our sims." Sad part is, we treat our sims really well in comparison to many people. Their lives are weird, yes, but not cruel. I can't remember the last time a sim of mine went into aspiration failure, for example. I can't stand to see them cry either! Oh my gosh... One time, I tried to break up two sims of mine... I ended up exiting the lot without saving so they could stay together, because I couldn't take the sobbing.  Embarrassed

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 29, 07:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sad part is, we treat our sims really well in comparison to many people. Their lives are weird, yes, but not cruel. I can't remember the last time a sim of mine went into aspiration failure, for example. I can't stand to see them cry either!

You're probably thinking of me, here. I make my  sims pee their pants to amuse me...

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 29, 07:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, you are Reggikko's daughter? You should ask her to nominate you a Senator!  You can bribe her non-stop...Smiley.

Yes, I love my sims, I give them the life I dream to have - I am happy, and they are happy.

Brynne, instead of peeing in pants - take a group and dance the Smustle...Smiley. When I want to be amused, I always do that. They dance the Michael Jackson "Thriller" - exactly (I have the CD Rom, and like this dance very much)! It's fun to look them doing it...Smiley.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 29, 07:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brynne, you SADIST! You should be ashamed of yourself, torturing poor little virtual people like that!   Cheesy

I've killed some sims, but I had to do it quickly so they didn't have a chance to cry... like they do when you trap them in a fenced enclosure or something. I rarely kill sims though, honestly. Generally it's just for the 'Save From Death' points.. It's not cruel when they want it, right? Really, the only time I can't deal with their crying is when I'm a direct cause (like forcing sims to break-up). If they wet themselves, well... It was their own fault, now wasn't it? I always have copius amounts of bathrooms after all. Roaches? Get over it you Nancy!... You get the idea.

EDIT: Gosh, Gali.. She brags about me so much I thought everyone knew.  Grin
By the way, why in the world don't you like black hair!? I can understand the paranormal aversion, but black hair? (I'm just teasing you, so you know.) Nearly every last sim of mine has either brown or black hair.
« Last Edit: 2005 October 29, 07:35:31 by GloamingMerle » Logged

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 29, 07:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have killed some sims to satisfy the "be saved from death" want. And I killed a nanny because she annoyed me. But that nanny was the only sim I killed on purpose and didn't bring back. One of the sims I tried to satify the be saved from death want with ended up getting lost and it was my "legacy family' (not really scoring it but.... So I couldn't just quit without saving. So I had a college grad on another lot try to find a job in paranormal and when that didn't work I boolproped her into the paranormal career and got the reward and brough the sim back and moved him back in. I did have a spare. But the spare was Romance aspiration and I don't like romance aspiration. So I went through hoops to get the guy back. And haven't tried that again with him even though he keeps rolling up that want.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 29, 07:41:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow, Andygal.. You tried the Save From Death thing with your Legacy family? I wouldn't have the guts to do that, considering the no reload rule. That takes some serious beans. I think I've killed a nanny or two, but then who hasn't (other than Gali, that is)? Nannies can make even the most docile of humans murderous.

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 29, 07:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In retrospect it was probably a bad idea in the first place.....but he wanted it and I give my sims what they want usually sometimes excepting Romance sims.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 29, 07:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brynne, instead of peeing in pants - take a group and dance the Smustle...Smiley. When I want to be amused, I always do that. They dance the Michael Jackson "Thriller" - exactly (I have the CD Rom, and like this dance very much)! It's fun to look them doing it...Smiley.

You mean like this?

And this?

And this?

You know I love my simmies...
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 October 29, 07:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woohoo! Smustling pixellated hotness!
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 October 29, 07:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YESSS!!!

My favorite dance - each birthday I make, all the family dances it, and I keep shooting pictures...Smiley.

Wonderful pictures...Smiley
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 October 29, 07:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gloam, I hate vampires and aliens, and black hair too, but this lady is gorgeous!!! Awesome job...Smiley

Now Gali...why in the world do you hate black hair? Almost all of the Sims I create in CAS have black hair. I love the dark hair with blue or green eyes. I almost never make blondes.  Wink

And PS....<whispers> Dylan is a boy.  Shocked
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2005 October 29, 08:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no mercy, nor any love for Romance sims.  Angry

Before the game was actually released, I was expecting the Romance aspiration to be about ROMANCE, not insatiable lust...  Undecided

I'm a hopeless romantic (though my aspiration is Knowledge), so I was really hoping for sims that were true romantics.. Taking great pleasure in loving and pampering their significant other. But nooooo. They had to make the so-called Romance sims into slut-monsters. Maybe they call them Romance sims because Nymphomaniac was too risque.

My mom just brought it to my attention that Gali called me 'daughter', not 'son'... And I see she beat me to the correction... I was so busy scratching my head over the black hair aversion that I didn't even notice! No offense taken.. GloamingMerle is kinda... ahem.  Tongue

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 October 29, 08:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never take pictures...lol. Riiiiiiiight.
I love the smustle, too. Every family get together has a little smustlin' going on.
You'll appreciate this, Gali: any time I have two sims on an at-home date (as most of them have been lately. I have many romance sims I don't want to have slapped), I have Joe and Justin sing duets while the couple slow dances (usually, unless Joe and Justin are the ones on the date...not with each other. I don't play that kind of a game. No incest allowed. If Joe or Justin have the date, I substitute another brother for the duet.) How dorky is that???
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 October 29, 08:03:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now Gali...why in the world do you hate black hair? Almost all of the Sims I create in CAS have black hair. I love the dark hair with blue or green eyes. I almost never make blondes.  Wink

Me, too. I have a few female blondes, but all of my men have dark hair and blue or green eyes. Most of my female sims, too.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 October 29, 08:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me, too. I have a few female blondes, but all of my men have dark hair and blue or green eyes. Most of my female sims, too.

Why? I don't know - I just like blondes and reds; May be the black hair is too "cold" for me...Smiley (Psychology for a penni). All my sims are red/blond haired, with deep green eyes.

Gloam, you are a boy! Better and better - now I really appreciate your talant...Smiley. I am used that girls make the females' skins...Smiley. Sorry I made a mistake, but I allways do...Smiley.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 October 29, 09:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh come on Gali.  Hating vampires I can understand.  But how can you hate a little precious thing like this?

(Okay, really, don't let the picture fool you.  She's the grouchiest sim in the neighborhood.  And now that she's a teen she has quite a large collection of stolen newspapers and yard gnomes...)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: